Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

I think I have the database up to date with the recent moves.

I would ask that you guys maybe send me in a message or on the database post a list of your "other characters."

Mid South - Bill Watts, Jim Ross, Joel Watts, Vince McMahon, Grizzly Smith, PeeWee Anderson, & Nick Patrick

Just let me know who your are using in some of those roles to help with matters.

For instance, I am going to use Lord Alfred as a manager for Billy Robinson but if I were just going to use him as an announcer, I would put him in my "others" and he wouldn't count against my list...

Does that make sense since he wouldn't be used as a manager and just an announcer. If I changed that, I would need to put him back on my 40.... make sense?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Working on some details right now about some changes. It looks like Fenton Maybe dropping Mid-Atlantic due to some outside circumstances but perfectly straight edge has already expressed interest in jumping in and taking it over, I then have somebody to come right in and take over the Stampede roster. I have a friend named Steven who is looking at jumping in on the Southeastern roster, the only issue would be working out details on the loans for Dundee and the rock and roll and the heavenly bodies and all that other good stuff to try and get those worked out. Just waiting on user names to get verified and then we can hammer out the details

Good afternoon,

I have posted a catch-up on my TVs that were needed in the month or so I've been MIA. Very simple recaps, but I have TV's through this week updated. Still trying to figure out what else can be done going forward, but I'd like to keep going if at all possible. May have found a way to make it work. We will see. I will be back later this afternoon/evening to catch up on all the news and shows I've missed. I will not post any house shows since I've been gone. I will just keep moving forward from here. Thanks for your understanding.

Patrick

It seems like we now have an abundance of people who wish to join. Perfect Straightedge was going to move to Mid-Atlantic but Patrick seems back. I have been running shows all across the Southeast and am willing to give up any areas that I am in right now including Florida, Georgia and Texas if the extra new person would be interested in any of those. I would also be willing to share some talent as there is not a lot left in free agency to make a major roster.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Okay guys, we have got a LOT of changes going on today. Let's run through them in a list and go from there...

1. Mid South has OFFICIALLY turned into the WWF. I will be updating the trade deals and database shortly.

2. Perfectly Straightedge is going to move out of Stampede with 10 men and join the USWA as Florida.

3. Straightedge and Kevin will be sharing some talent that will be highlighted later on.

4. Jprice is going to come in and take over what is remaining from Stampede and move it to Portland.

I am still trying to get my from Sutton set up with Southeastern and should have that locked down before too long.

I am going HOLD free agency for 24 hours so I can get everything updated and everyone on the same page so please bear with me and in 24 hours everything will be set and ready to move forward. Check the trade deals and database for updates.

Wow, lots of moves and even new territories opening up. Exciting stuff. I am almost caught up and will be making my own big announcement , hopefully in the next couple of days. Another promoter and I have been sitting on this for a while, it will be good to make the big reveal that will sure to generate a lot of excitement. If you can get things worked out with your friend Sutton, please get him in touch with me with regards to the Heavenly Bodies. I am definitely up to work things out with them, just need to know his plans.

I did so many trades and I talked about trading Sgt. Slaughter (I think I even talked about this with you, Derek at first) that I actually thought I had traded him, which might explain the confusion. I actually never even counted Slaughter in my roster.

So, I know that the free agency wire has been frozen so unless I get an offer for Slaughter until then, I'm gonna release him for anyone to pick. Hit me up in private if you're interested.

Okay I went through the Free Agency and got through a majority. If you run through and see someone who needs to be taken off, please post it on there so I can edit.

I think the roster database is up to date as well. Again, if something is missing, let me know.

A LOT of moves over the past 24 hours to freshen things up for the Summer. I am invested and very excited in the 11th month of this project and kicking it into high gear for the year anniversary next month.

I am going to do my best to give the WWF justice and hope everyone likes how I present the product.

Keep doin work!

• 2 weeks later...