Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

Just a heads up on a couple of things...

I will be out of town for the next couple of days but will have access via my phone but my shows are posted so no worries there.

It looks like we will have some help with the freelance, so right now we could just say

July - Kevin

August - Edgar

Sept - Patrick

Oct - LowBlow

Then if others want to join in we will just go from there.

Remember that July 1st everyone gets a PLUS 1 on their roster for a total of 41 spots.

I still don't have a confirmation from Sutten on his taking over Southeastern but perhaps by July 1st we will have a solid yes/no and then go from there.

Have a great weekend fellas!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as it pains me to say it, guys, I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. Circumstances beyond my control have me way behind on several other projects, so I just don't have time for this right now.

Not saying I won't be back at some point.

I've loved working with that WWA roster and hopefully somebody can step up and take it to new heights

Very upset to see this news Jhawk. WWA was a true classic territory.

I know that everyone has a lot going on... all I ask is continue to do your best. We will keep the ship going forward.

Update on others, I have contract JPrice who hasn't signed in since June 12th about Portland, so we will see what happens with him.

Sutton has said he wants to take over Southeastern, just hasn't pulled the trigger yet. I will stay on top of it and get some more recruiting going.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay fellas... the past couple of hours have shed some light on things and I think it is time that we cut some ties and pull some triggers.

First things first, JPrice hasn't been on in over 30 days so he is out as this is his second time (He was previously PWSony) and PerfectlyStraightedge has been removed from Florida. Any deals you had in place with these guys are null and void.

Florida, Portland, Southeastern, & WWA's rosters will all be put together into the Summer Expansion Draft. With 126 individuals, 12 teams/stables, and 12 managers, this will be a huge expansion for everyone.

To cap this off, everyone is getting a +4 on their rosters for 4 free picks... however the draft itself is going to be 5 rounds so if you want the 5th pick, you will need to release someone when all is said and done.

Now... some rules and regulations that will be posted on the draft page.... there are a number of teams & stables entered. For instance, Hector, Mando, and Chavo Guerrero are entered as 1 unit... in order to get the three of them, you will need to use three consecutive picks. Now perhaps you just want Chavo and Mando... that takes two consecutive picks... but on your 5th pick, Hector is still out there so you can pick him up with no issues.

Now say for instance you see Dennis Condrey & Randy Rose as a team... but you only want Condrey... then you can simply draft him and split up the team... but if you want both of them... then you draft both to take up two consecutive picks.

Hopefully these rules make sense...

Remember you can enter this draft if you'd like... or you don't have to. You don't have to use all 5 picks either... you could done 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5... it is your choice.

All individuals/teams/stables/managers not drafted will go into Free Agency!

Here is the order...

1. MACW

2. LUTTE

3. WWF

4. USWA

5. MEMPHIS

6. AWA

Let me know if you have any questions. The draft pages will be created tomorrow and we can get it started from there with a 24 hour window for each pick... we will start the draft around 10am central

Okay guys... after a great draft... we had a little mix up but everything is set.

We missed one pick from USWA and after the fact he has since dropped Brad Armstrong to Free Agency and picked up Robert and Ron Fuller.

Long story short... all is worked out... Databases are up to date as of right now... please check and see if it works.

Free Agency is up to date and starts tomorrow morning at 10am central time.

Everyone has a 45 person cap on their roster. That is individuals, 3 man jobber packs, and managers. Tag teams are individuals.

If you are under the limit go ahead and pick up someone tomorrow at 10am central.

If you are at the cap, you will need to drop someone in order to pick someone up. Please do so tomorrow and I will do my best to keep the page up to date.