Pro Wrestling Only
Grimmas

Honky Tonk Man

Tim mentioned that he would consider putting Honky on his bottom 100 and so I thought he was worth a nominee.

He was an amazing seller and did great at commanding a crowd and making them hate him. The Blonde Bombers stuff was great.

Could we name 250 better wrestlers from the last 18 months? How many this year alone? The insanity!

Obviously some people have a different idea on what makes a wrestler great than you do.

Always loved the gimmick. Elvis impersonator in a wrestling context who can't play for shit. It's quite a riot. Haven't really watched his matches since I was a kid. Wasn't somebody (Matt D?) planning to re-evaluate him?

He had one of the worst WCW matches of 1994 on PPV. I have yet to find a singles match as the Honkytonk Man that I thought was really good. Maybe one will pop up. The Blonde Bombers stuff was fun, I'll admit. He will be nowhere near my list.

I said it in jest, but Ferris is the carniest of carnies for having the HTM gimmick be a heatseeker and figure out how not to take bumps later in his career. He's at least entertaining to watch, which puts him several notches above a lot of the candidates here.