Pro Wrestling Only

NWA Champion Booking Thread (Post-July 1983)

Beast

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway I could have the champ for December 27th for the Maple Leaf Wrestling end of the year special in Maple Leaf Gardens?

Talk to JVK

Is it going to be kosher for Mid South to book the champion (presumably Flair) during his run as they did around this time without me being part of the NWA?

I think I'm OK with it because it is true to life, but on the other hand, what's the point of being part of the NWA if you can book the champion without membership?

Anyway I could have the champ for December 27th for the Maple Leaf Wrestling end of the year special in Maple Leaf Gardens?

Talk to JVK

Is it going to be kosher for Mid South to book the champion (presumably Flair) during his run as they did around this time without me being part of the NWA?

I think I'm OK with it because it is true to life, but on the other hand, what's the point of being part of the NWA if you can book the champion without membership?

If there is a question, please take it to the board guys and vote. I'd definitely see Flair coming in for some big shows as he did back then.

• 2 months later...