Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Battleground... Tonight

goodhelmet

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, they're not turning him heel. He got the biggest babyface reaction of the night. WWE is just really bad at booking faces seeking revenge.

I'm going to Summerslam and either won't see Brock at all, or will see him rehash a D+ match he had with a lousy, washed-up old guy. Have to imagine it'll be even better two years later!

I was relieved when he had to resort to the nut shot since there's no conceivable way Taker can step to Brock at this point. The crowd even went with it for a second and started to boo, but it's The Undertaker so they popped for all of his spots.

I'm not going to shit on the finish too bad but they only let Seth and Brock work about 9 minutes before the Taker run-in. Cmon man.

I think Taker goes over at Summerslam, and I suspect that's why Seth didn't pin him here. Brock shouldn't lose two straight.

Old ass decrepit Undertaker getting his win back over Brock would be the dumbest shit ever. They should have just taken all those millions on Brock's new contract and set it on fire on top of the Titan Tower if that's their plan.

So: better or worse than that time a Bryan-Orton title match PPV main event went off the air with no finish because Big Show slowly walked to the ring and KOed each guy with one punch apiece?

Worse. At least for that match every other option for a finish sucked just as much as the non-finish or worse.