WWE Battleground... Tonight

goodhelmet

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barrett vs R-Truth

They didn't show this in the movie theater I was in, so I decided to watch it on YouTube. I like how R-Truth comes to the ring singing to the live audience. It must be great for the fans in attendance. I like his funny cape he is wearing too. It is really stupid to have commercials on a YouTube free pre-show interrupting matches. It's funny Cole talks about R-Truth having taken a tremendous amount of punishment, but it's only been a few minutes and I feel R-Truth has barely taken any punishment. I liked R-Truth's scissors kick. Not really a good match, just ok.

WWE has dealt themselves a shit hand where the only good looking card they have is bringing Undertaker out of the mothballs to face Lesnar in the inevitable rematch from WM 30.

Rusev could have been a strong opponent for Lesnar, but that ship sailed at WM. Owens could have been too, but dark forces within WWE made sure to sabotage that. You could have gone back to Reigns, but he's now colder than he was before Mania.

Though my reaction to Taker was just continued laughter. Taker was beaten fair and square at Mania so he has nothing to seek but pride. Also, why has he waited 18 months?

I hope Taker cuts a promo tonight explaining he came back to get revenge for Brock breaking his younger brother's ankle last week

Though my reaction to Taker was just continued laughter. Taker was beaten fair and square at Mania so he has nothing to seek but pride. Also, why has he waited 18 months?

I hope Taker cuts a promo tonight explaining he came back to get revenge for Brock breaking his younger brother's ankle last week

I feel like that's an even worse route to go. I mean the last time they were REALLY connected was Undertaker's last full time run which ended in him losing a Buried Alive match to Kane after a really long feud.

I feel like that's an even worse route to go. I mean the last time they were REALLY connected was Undertaker's last full time run which ended in him losing a Buried Alive match to Kane after a really long feud.

The simplest rationale he can use is that he was willing to let things go. He was beaten fair and square and he has no problem with it. But he got tired of Heyman constantly chirping about ending the streak, as he is still bringing that shit up a year and a half. So he's looking to shut him up and prove the match wasn't all what Heyman thinks it was and that he CAN beat Brock.