Free Agency Wire

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since USWA traded away JR Foley, I need to add a manager so we welcome Sensational Sherri Martel to the organization.

USWA is also moving Chris Markov into a regular spot and moving Brett Wayne Sawyer into spot 35 which will now become a jobber spot. To complete this jobber pack, USWA will add Rick McGraw and Steve Travis.

Okay bear with me here on this transactions...

I am going to drop Miss Linda - she may be going straight to Southeastern for the Miss Linda loans, but he will be able to confirm this.

I am going to pick up Frenchy Martin as a manager.

For the +1 for April, I am going to add a jobber pack

I am going to move Barry Horowitz down to a pack and add Ken Raper and Jose Estrada

Then with my additional pick, I am going to pick up Kurt Von Hess. I should then have 37 workers and 3 managers.

For the AWA's +1, we are picking up "Golden" Chick Donovan. We are also adding to the roster Gama Singh and welcoming back Javier Cruz. To make way for them on the roster, we are releasing "Golden" Moose Cholak (can only have on "Golden" on the roster, after all) and another wrestler who will be revealed after the next set of shows (March 22nd) get posted. (Not trying to be coy, just don't want to reveal my booking until it gets posted. The new wrestlers will not appear on AWA shows until I start posting April shows.)

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry but my roster will be in a bit of flux over the next few days with a number of changes:

First: USWA will be releasing Alexis Smirnoff, Chris Markov, and The Spoiler

I will be adding Carlos Colon and moving Brett Wayne Sawyer into a regular spot.

I will figure out the rest later.

• 3 weeks later...