Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Talk September 28 to October 4

Grimmas

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There really isn't much they can do. The NFL is red hot and they got games on all three days that the WWE would have big shows (Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays). The best WWE need to do is readjust their mindset that it isn't about ratings anymore but whether they are still making money in other ways that matters.

There really isn't much they can do. The NFL is red hot and they got games on all three days that the WWE would have big shows (Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays). The best WWE need to do is readjust their mindset that it isn't about ratings anymore but whether they are still making money in other ways that matters.

They can fix their underlying problems so that when football is done they can be in a good position.

there is so much wasted potential on this roster that it really baffles me when someone says "there isn't much they can do".

Like...how bout start by writing a better show and putting your most talented people on TV more often?

when Kane and Big Show are in your two biggest programs at the same time then "there isn't much they can do" really doesn't fly.

Yes. That should be their focus-what they can do to be better in general, not what they can do to beat the NFL because that's never going to happen and could lead to them burning out viable things like Brock Lesnar. He shouldn't be on Raw to beat the NFL if there is no good idea how to actually utilize him at this point. It would make it less meaningful the next time they do bring him out for a good storyline.

So if they are still going to do HHH vs Seth at some point, what good will it do when Seth has been booked as a bigger geek as champ than Rey was?

Genuinely would not be surprised if Triple H beats Seth for the WWE Title around Royal Rumble time, so that Triple H Vs. The Rock (if it happens) will be for the title at Wrestlemania.

Not have Kane in the main event angle.

Get the belt off Seth Rollins and on to a babyface.

Make people important by giving them winning streaks and ending the 50-50 booking.

Completely reinvent the product so it isn't so stale.

Even the little things like changing the opening of the show, or the color of the ring ropes... little things like that can add some freshness. It was genuinely a breath of fresh air, the last two weeks, when it didn't open the show with an Authority or Seth Rollins 20-minute promo. I'm just so tired of ANYTHING involving Stephanie McMahon whatsoever. She should not be on television at all. Ever. She adds nothing to the show. She only detracts from everything & everyone.

So if they are still going to do HHH vs Seth at some point, what good will it do when Seth has been booked as a bigger geek as champ than Rey was?

Genuinely would not be surprised if Triple H beats Seth for the WWE Title around Royal Rumble time, so that Triple H Vs. The Rock (if it happens) will be for the title at Wrestlemania.

I hope not. The Rock should be beating Triple H at Wrestlemania but he won't if the belt is on the line because he probably won't be there the following Monday. Or the special event after that. That's not even to get into the fact Triple H should not be wrestling anybody for any stakes other than to write his character off.

All of this bullshit about football is just an excuse WWE uses, and I'm surprised any of you would buy into it. When WWE's ratings were at record highs during the Attitude Era, did football make a difference? Not really. The product was red hot then (even if many aspects of it can be criticized in retrospect or didn't age well), and it's stale now. Period.

Also, I think I'm the only one who likes the Kane-Rollins feud. It's the rare storyline they've actually bothered to build up - and for months on end too - and it's not even the main event anyway, so who cares?

Yea I actually think the Rollins/Kane feud has been well done. It's one of the rare times they've actually had a STORY instead of just "well let's have these guys trade wins until a PPV at which point we'll forget that whole thing ever happened and have them both move on"