Pro Wrestling Only

We Don't Know Wrestling SUPERTHREAD!

http://wdkwrestling.libsyn.com/formerly-known-as-always-bury-tanners-3-part-2

Sometimes in life, you make choices that you regret. The FKAABTs3 will be one of those choices, filled with more of those choices. It is a puzzle wrapped in an enigma.

We wrap up the WDKW year-end awards by going through Promotion of the Year, Match of the Year, and Wrestler of the Year. No panelist or nominee won. Everyone lost. Never forget that. We come close to 5 hours of action so I have timestamped the categories for your pleasure.

Promotion of the Year 00:03:06-01:23:42
Match of the Year 01:23:48-02:40:02
Wrestler of the Year 02:40:27-04:42:11
Banter 04:42:12-END

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

These shows were so great.

Any chance you can throw all the old shows from before the new feed/website somewhere (Google Drive, etc.)? I’d love to be able to listen to more of them.

I'm going to attempt to locate last year's files later. Have a laptop and external HD it could be on.

Sweet, that’d be awesome.

Any chance you can throw all the old shows from before the new feed/website somewhere (Google Drive, etc.)? I’d love to be able to listen to more of them.

I'm going to attempt to locate last year's files later. Have a laptop and external HD it could be on.

I didn't understand the original request. I have most of the old shows but I'm not planning on uploading ALL of them. Trying to keep everything on this feed but will see what I can do on this front. If you have any specific requests I can expedite those this weekend.

I didn't understand the original request. I have most of the old shows but I'm not planning on uploading ALL of them. Trying to keep everything on this feed but will see what I can do on this front. If you have any specific requests I can expedite those this weekend.

Any with “NY Mike”/Fray and/or any of the Hales crew, specifically.

“We Don’t Know Smackdown”

“MOTWC Club”

“ZSJ Isn’t That Good”

“Sorry PWG”

“Paul is Everywhere”

“How Could You Still Like This?”

“Too Many Marks”

“2016 is the Wrestling Twilight Zone”

But yeah, as many as you can put up somewhere.

http://wdkwrestling.libsyn.com/bloody-trolls-and-skeletons-of-wdkw100-2017

When I decided to do a podcast on the best lucha wrestlers of 2017 I knew there was only one person for the job. When they couldn't make it I was glad JR Goldberg could come on (jk jk). We go through the weird year lucha has had, talking up our favorite blood hungry mythical creatures of the year. Talk about the change in accessibility in lucha as well.

WHO TO FOLLOW:

JR Goldberg

WHAT TO READ/WATCH:

Best Lucha Libre Matches of 2017 (So Far)

+LuchaTV

CMLL's Official YouTube Channel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sam, I feel offended that my appearance on the show didn't warrant a post in this thread. My mic quality was among the best ever on the show.

HEY I REALLY LIKED OUR SHOW I'M JUST LAZY!

NEW EPISODE ALERT BTW!

http://wdkwrestling.libsyn.com/desert-island-comp-2-quentin-moody

Starting off a new series of shows here on the We Don't Know Wrestling feed! The Desert Island Comp series (working name) will have me sending off a wrestling pundit to a deserted island. The catch is, they get to take with them a compilation of up to 10 matches and up to 3 promos, angles, vignettes, etc.

The next person I am sending off to a deserted island is Quentin Moody, host of Psychology is Dead. We discuss his 10 matches and 3 promos/angles! We go through the wrestlers he is attached to, his origin story, and just good graps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://wdkwrestling.libsyn.com/problematic-wdkw100-ballot-breakdown

After a hiatus brought on by the WDKW100, it only seemed fitting that the return featured a discussion about Dylan Hale's WDKW100 ballot. We break down his ballot block by block as well as discuss how some of his picks fit into the big picture. After hours of discussing the ballot itself, we also talk some overall thoughts on the list and what could potentially be improved next year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://wdkwrestling.libsyn.com/dynamite-cup-2018-preview

This week on We Don't Know Wrestling, the promoter of Dynamite Cup, Tom Green, joins me to talk the purpose of the event and run down the card. Tom is passionate about wrestling and specifically the people he has chosen to join in on his show. We also talk about the booking prowess of Nolie.

WHO TO FOLLOW:

Tom Green

Dynamite Cup

WHAT TO VIEW:

Dynamite Cup Website

Last Year's Dynamite Cup

Together We Rise

• 2 weeks later...

http://wdkwrestling.libsyn.com/lets-talk-about-it-by-myself

I went solo this episode...because I didn't put much effort into getting a guest this week. I go over thirty minutes and I keep running my glass jaw. I talk about a cool podcast and cool future wrestling website. I talk about a three-year-old project. I talk about the WDKW100. I talk about CODE OF CONDUCT. I let you know I'm selfish. Good stuff all around.

WHAT TO CHECK OUT:

Latest PID w/ Quentin and Brock

PWO Announcement

WDKW Forums

Code of Conduct