Pro Wrestling Only

We Don't Know Wrestling SUPERTHREAD!

Didn't really know this thread existed till today!

I'm Jamesie the host of the Boots and Trunks Podcast over at WDKWPN. Have mainly been a  lurker on here dating back to the 2016 Ballots.

Hoping to contribute more than just a ballot this time round including some podcasts all going well.

Playlist here of all the episodes of Boots and trunks so far with subjects ranging from 6/9/95 to the Okada/Tanahashi rivalry to the joys of the headlock.

https://soundcloud.com/wedontknowwrestling/sets/boots-and-trunks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Alright, LOTS of good stuff has popped up:

Psychology is Dead is back. Quentin and Jamesie talk about the WWE run of the American Dragon

We Don't Know Wrestling Society X has finally been able to schedule the finale and it is a hoot

Last but certainly not least, Alex is back with BeruBara Tag Boom. Definitely recommend listening to the series up to this point for a more complete history lesson

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Dave Musgrave joins Quentin and Tim. Truly one of my favorite shows of the year. I know how much Quentin loves Wrestling Culture and how that helped changed the way he approached wrestling and Dave has no idea that that's about as good a gift he can give him for his birthday than to do this show. Fuck toxic positivity

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WDKW Podcast Network has 3 shows running wild right now. Great vibes.

WDKW is going to be a work-in-progress show but so far happy with how the solo show is turning out. I want to turn it slightly into morning sports vibe.

The big news, the most important news is Dave Musgrave has a pod! And on the first episode of Pretending to Fight he has none other than Loss!

Here's a little taste

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2022 at 10:23 PM, concrete1992 said:

Thank you! Bummed I had to take a little break but happy between WDKW and Q&T Are. I should have a new series launching within the next week which I'm jazzed about.

With that though have a new WDKW which I'm pretty happy with

Even though I liked All Out (for the most part) and enjoy AEW in general more than you, enjoyed the taeks a lot here.

• 2 weeks later...

NEW SHOW ALERT! Okay, I was extremely excited to get this off the ground with Dan Rice. We will be talking pro wrestling tournaments from across time and space on Talking Tourneys. It is a format of wrestling we are all about and excited to see folks responses. If you have recommendations for tournaments, let us know! We started with Tournament of Death 3 and going to a more prestigious tournament next go around so nothing is off limits

https://soundcloud.com/wedontknowwrestling/talking-tourneys-1-czws-tournament-of-death-3-bannedmy-ass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...