Pro Wrestling Only

Southeastern Championship Wrestling - Event Centre #2

Boon

I am interested to see how Superclash turns out and you've done a great job building to it. It think Tommy Rich is one of the premiere figures in the 1983 world we've created thanks to your consistency with him. I have no doubts that his run in 1984 will only get better.

Thanks for everyone's comments, I'm hoping everyone will enjoy Superclash and hopefully the end to Tommy Rich's quest.

I should have it all up by Monday, unfortunately I work in retail and free time at Christmas is minimal. But I'll be back up and running shortly...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PROUD MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN WRESTLING ASSOCIATION

Logo.jpg?noCache=1436481763

NEXfg17.png

SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING TV

Saturday 31st December 1983

This weeks show is a review of 1983 with feud recaps of "Bullet" Bob Armstrong vs "Dirty" Dutch Mantell, Ricky Gibson & Tim Horner vs The Assassins, Johnny Rich Vs Jimmy Golden and Tommy Rich Vs Buzz Sawyer. We were also shown highlights from Superclash, and Tommy Rich winning the National Heavyweight Title, with backstage clips of Tommy Rich returning to the locker room where Johnny Rich pours champagne all over his head. Gordon Solie and Charlie Platt are sitting at a window at the CNN centre in Atlanta overlooking the Georgia Dome. A full program will return next week at its usual 6:05 pm timeslot.