Pro Wrestling Only

Little Known Facts, Speculations, Scandals and Wrestling Trivia

Fantastic

I didn't post this thread with the intention of sleaze only!

But, some trivia, I don't have a WON at the moment, but I'm sure somebody can find the relevant issue.

- A top WWE superstar (who isn't John Cena) is known to go to a local Children's hospice every year (in their own time) with thousands of dollars of toys (that they've purchased with their own money) and donate them with zero publicity. Some have speculated the person in question is Daniel Bryan, but the way Dave worded it, it's somebody we wouldn't suspect.

Pretty sure that was Triple H. I think I saw somewhere that he was outed as a guy who did that stuff with one anecdote that he footed the entire hospital bill for a couple with a severely ailing child. The family went to pay or talk about paying with the hospital telling them it wasn't necessary because Triple H took care of it. This was a stranger family and Triple H didn't think twice of it to do that.

I didn't post this thread with the intention of sleaze only!

But, some trivia, I don't have a WON at the moment, but I'm sure somebody can find the relevant issue.

- A top WWE superstar (who isn't John Cena) is known to go to a local Children's hospice every year (in their own time) with thousands of dollars of toys (that they've purchased with their own money) and donate them with zero publicity. Some have speculated the person in question is Daniel Bryan, but the way Dave worded it, it's somebody we wouldn't suspect.

Pretty sure that was Triple H. I think I saw somewhere that he was outed as a guy who did that stuff with one anecdote that he footed the entire hospital bill for a couple with a severely ailing child. The family went to pay or talk about paying with the hospital telling them it wasn't necessary because Triple H took care of it. This was a stranger family and Triple H didn't think twice of it to do that.

I don't know if anyone told you, but we don't say good things about HHH on the internet. Don't let it happen again.

You must have missed that it's 2015 and HHH has gone from the worst person on the internet to the savior of wrestling and the guy who gets credited with everything good about NXT.

We would be living in the perfect world of 5 star matches and great booking if that darn Vince McMahon would just get out of the way and let the most brilliant man in wrestling take over.

- Vader was the guy who stopped Sid Vicious from bleeding to death following his "incident" with Arn Anderson.

- Edge is quite possibly the only WWE contracted wrestler to admit to using steroids whilst under a WWE contract.

Didn't Jamie Noble have an infection and was fired after giving an interview saying that he got that from injecting steroids?

It wasn't quite like that. If I remember correctly he got a staph infection from injecting steroids and he tried to claim his staph treatment through WWE insurance to get them to pay for it and/or explain why he needed time off. But since there was really no denying how he got the infection they had to let him go.

From first hand knowledge I can confirm that Jimmy Del Ray introduced Rob Van Dam to Marijuana. If I remember it correctly it was in Puerto Rico, and RVD was umming and arring and worried about the effect it would have on him and his body and Jimmy said "I won't fucking hurt you, it won't fucking kill you, so just fucking smoke it!". Van Dam never looked back.