Pro Wrestling Only

Things in WWE you no longer want to see?

Wade Garrett

Elimination Chamber matches.

Money in the Bank/Ladder matches in general.

Tables. Matches/Spots/Angles. Including announcers table. Include Kendo Sticks.

Extreme Rules event/matches. Include TLC event/matches.

Using the stairs for spots in or out of the ring. Broken hand, head, knee, leg angles fine.

Royal Rumble match winner for a auto-shot at WM.

Opening RAW with a promo.

Authority figures/GMs/Guest spots.

HOFers/Legends. Save it for the network.

Lack of distinction between Women who are Wrestlers and Women who are Managers/Valets. Make Divas and Women Wrestlers.

Smackdown as a show. Or change the fuckin name. Dated reference and always was stupid. Fuck you Rocky.

Stephanie on TV. Unless it's a feature as an executive. Same for HHH.

Jerry Lawler, John Layfield, and Booker T as commentators.

David Otunga.

Lilian Garcia and Jo Jo.

The Miz as a wrestler.

Adam Rose, Bubba Ray, Devon, Curtis Axel, Damien Sandow, Diego, Fernando, El Torito, Fandango, Heath Slater, Hornswoggle, Kane, Konnor, R Truth, Sin Cara, Sting, Taker, Viktor, Zack Ryder, and Rosa Mendez.

(Need a new/old gimmick or gtfo: Bo Dallas and Stardust. Big Show and Mark Henry as a TAG-TEAM only).

I think the biggest thing that drives me nuts lately is when half the roster acknowledges that a camera is there at all times & the other half of the roster act like they can get away with shit that is being filmed.

Like, yeah, the dude you're fucking with should probably know that you're doing shit behind his back when you're doing it all on camera.

Getting rid of authority figures & long-ass promos would help a ton. Why is anyone getting that long to talk? Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair & Roddy Piper would have died if they had to go out every week and talk for twenty minutes. Just so counter-productive. What can you not say in two minutes? Why does it have to be in-ring? You're just asking for "WHAT!?" chants...

3-Man Commentary needs to go away. Just a Play-by-Play guy (calling the moves) and a Color Commentator (adding insight). That's all we need.

Stop trying to give everyone & everything some bullshit catchphrase or buzzword. They're wrestlers, not sports entertainers. They're fans not the WWE Universe. He kicked him in the head, not THE SKULL~! No, that RKO wasn't out of nowhere.

Stop talking over the entrances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tweener Authority

Regional shit sports pops/heat

Divas as a brand

Paige just in general

Ban those people who cheer the Bellas/fine them every time they give fans high-fives. Don't have an issue with them if they would go and actually be good heels

Self back-patting particularly in the women's division

'WHAT?!', not that those are encouraged but fuck that shit

Booking a Brock for a Raw and then they just fucking stand there

Ditto Austin/Foley/Shawn/Flair. Put someone over in some shape or form if you're gonna wheel those out

Celebs in the ring, unless they're pretty bloody spectacular/have the right aura. Jon Stewart might be a big name but he should never have been in a ring. Ditto Amell.

Chill on the 6 person tags

Chill on the rematch clauses

Jerry Lawler

Kane

The writing team/re-format it so certain people are coming up with ideas for your Cenas & Reigns, another section are dealing with the Ambroses, Cesaros and Owens, another section deals with the Bo Dallas, Swaggers, Adam Roses, Heath Slaters etc.

Rigid promos

Getting wrestlers to say that everything's on the fucking WWE network. Particularly irksome if it's on a PPV and so nearly everyone has the fuckin network. I take most WWE-speak for what it is tbh when said by a Cole but getting wrestlers to say it is bloody rubbish

JBL referencing rugby and shit. Stick to saying Bo Dallas is inspirational with a straight face, he's actually really good at that

Randy Orton's fucking theme music

Lilian Garcia. that new girl (joJo is it?) is better

Steph/HHH need to go. I mean they are so stale and overexposed that I cannot stand listening to their voices anymore. They are just awful, the worst

random 6 man tags featuring people who are vaguely feuding

champions losing non title matches

constant rematches

wrestlers not being angry when they lose big matches

wrestlers not celebrating when they win big matches

Vince McMahon's refusal to adjust his criteria for who can be big stars

Three hour shows( the only show that should be 3 or more hours is Mania)

Full time wrestlers ( I wish everyone was like Brock, Taker, Jericho. I don't need to see guys like Stardust or the Neville 52 weeks of the year)

Interviews/promos that go over 5 minutes

Headlocks

Changing cameras every 15 seconds.

Wrestlers (mainly Divas) shown watching the matches backstage at an angle where they can't see the monitor

Not showing entrances (aka jobber intros) for those pushed or marketed (has happened far more often for 3 hour Raws)

Steph emasculating guys

Referring to Madusa as Alundra Blayze

Backstage segments where they imply that certain mid/lower level talents have their own locker room

Playing the theme of the loser of a match for doing a post-match attack (and occasionally, promo)

Nikki Bella's "high school baseball" looking "Fearless" motif

More heels than faces wearing cancer shirts/pins

Guest announcers for the most part

The "However, still your champion" ring announcements when a titleholder loses a match by DQ/CO but retains the title (as well as playing their theme afterwards)

Inconsistent use of boxing/UFC-style "fancy" ring intros for title matches

The "saw it coming from a mile away" Ron Simmons "DAMN" vignettes when "craziness" happens backstage

Bringing the whole roster on stage for the Authority to have a meeting or "make a point/example"

Playing the Total Divas theme when women are shown walking backstage before a commercial break

3-Man Commentary needs to go away. Just a Play-by-Play guy (calling the moves) and a Color Commentator (adding insight). That's all we need.

True dat, yo. Speaking from experience, it's much harder to call a match with two partners rather than one. For each guy you add to the team, it exponentially increases the amount of time you're going to be talking over each other and generally stepping on each other's toes. It's like the difference between a singles match and a triple-threat match, it's so much more difficult to get into a good rhythm and share time equally enough so that nobody feels like a third wheel.

It's especially bad now since the WWE doesn't give a reason for the third guy to be there. When you've already got Lawler as "the wrestler who gives an insider's perspective to what's happening in the ring", why do you need to throw in Bradshaw for more of the same? At least the Schiavone/Tenay/Dusty team back in WCW had different specific roles for each guy: Tony was the straight man who acted as a moderator, Iron Mike was the talking encyclopedia who provided obscure move names and bits of trivia, and Dusty was the drunken maniac who would babble in tongues. Each one had an entirely different job. When the WWE puts multiple wrestlers as seemingly-identical color commentators, what's the point?

Stephanie McMahon

Mandatory 1/2 h opening promos

Shawn Michaels appearences
Any non-Sasha, non-Nikki, non-Summer, non-Lana woman on the mic

Authority segments
Dolph Ziggler on the mic
"Bray Wyatt speaks on RAW" segments
The heel champ being booked as a dumbass

Lots of other things, but that kinda covers it.

Vince McMahon

HHH

Stephanie McMahon

Kevin Dunn

Vince McMahon, Jr. is 70-years-old. During his life, he's abused cocaine & steroids, he lives on the road & gets, from all accounts, very little sleep. Let's be honest, he's not going to be around forever. He is going to die in our lifetimes. I'm curious what the state of WWE looks like after he passes away. I'm also curious what sort of hit the stock will take when it happens.

I know it sounds morbid & I'm certainly not wishing death or ill-will on anyone, in or out of professional wrestling. I do certainly think that it is an interesting subject for discussion though.

People are shitting on the six man tags? That is the best part of Raw. The matches are hot, and it keeps things fresh so they aren't doing the same match two hundred times.

Just chill on them. Some of them are a blast, some of them are dull as fuckin shit. The women seem to just be doing them every week now

Of course the women do them, it's part of the Trios Revolution.

Say "vintage" one more time, Cole. See what happens.

I actually thought that one of the matches from a few months ago with the PTP on guest commentary that had Darren trying to get over his new signature commentary line and Titus asking the others what theirs were and Cole blurting out that his was "vintage" was hilarious.

Things I no longer want to see: The PTP not being on every PPV and RAW episode.