Pro Wrestling Only
LowBlowPodcast

The ReDraft December 1983

I have thought about it, but happy as I am, looking for Ken Lucas and Dennis Condrey not to be picked up and be in the free agent list come Monday. Funny enough I'm in New York from Friday, so 4 time zones is fine...

Okay, I think I have it updated. Jhawk, just to be clear, the managers don't count towards your 15, so Heenan and JJ can be replaced with workers due to the 36+3 we agreed upon. Sorry for the confusion. Rhenigans is on the Montreal roster - sorry Gene. I updated the Cuban Assassin issue I think. Let me know if there is anything else.

Florida:

Protected List:

Angelo Mosca Sr.

The Destroyer

Sweet Daddy Siki

Mike Graham

Kevin Sullivan

Rip Rogers

Brian Blair

Unprotected List:

Johnny Weaver

Terry Gibbs

Frank Williams

Buck Ramstead

John Bonello

Cy Jernigan

Steve Sybert

Rufus R. Jones

Swede Hanson

Baron Mikel Scicluna

Sorry, I did not know that about managers either. I am going to keep my two managers: Sir Oliver Humperdink and JR Foley. That means I get to add one more to the protected list since I had Humperdink as one of my 15. I also do not know if Tojo Yamamoto belongs on my list. If he does, I would like him as my third manager.

My 15th protected wrestler now will be Jules Strongbow

One last little note : Precious should be taken out of my available list, as she is protected by being one of my 3 managers (along with Robley and Kaissie).

Edit : Also, a change in formatting for the WWA available list, the following names should be listed this way :

Black Gordman & Goliath

Spike Huber

Billy Anderson