Pro Wrestling Only

NXT talk

Woof

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Asuka is so great. With no effort whatsover she just exudes "psycho-killer".

Qu'est-ce que c'est ?

It's just the feeling I get from her when she smiles at her opponent, at the same time cute and malicing. I can't help but picture her in a horror movie, stalking guys and taking revenge.

So am I the only one who sees Joe as the obvious hero in this situation? He's right that he had to jump through hoops and earn his shot while Nak has been rocketed to a title shot while wearing Liza Manelli's cocktail dress as a shirt and a pair of pants from Sammy Hagar's yard sale. And Nak doing his stupid "I'm so wacky " shit at Joe during a joint interview came off as total disrespect to the god damned Champ who was conducting himself like a real man. Samoa Motherfucking Joe is gonna drop that Japanese Russell Brand zilch on top of his awful haircut and show the world who the motherfucking Champion is.

So am I the only one who sees Joe as the obvious hero in this situation? He's right that he had to jump through hoops and earn his shot while Nak has been rocketed to a title shot while wearing Liza Manelli's cocktail dress as a shirt and a pair of pants from Sammy Hagar's yard sale. And Nak doing his stupid "I'm so wacky " shit at Joe during a joint interview came off as total disrespect to the god damned Champ who was conducting himself like a real man. Samoa Motherfucking Joe is gonna drop that Japanese Russell Brand zilch on top of his awful haircut and show the world who the motherfucking Champion is.

Now THAT would have been money as the go-home promo.

I'd say Joe is acting like an entitled little bitch. Did he not lose two title changes to Finn yet was still given more shots? Whereas Nakamura has been tearing shit up and clearly deserves to be the #1 contender.

I think it's been a pretty good build. Nakamura has been brilliant in his taunting of Joe, whom in his turn has been great being the on-tilt, salty as fuck entitled champion.

Asuka on instagram:

“NXT Women’s Champion”

I take on Bayley for a rematch for the NXT Women’s Championship at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II tomorrow. It was last year’s TakeOver: Brooklyn that I made my first appearance to the WWE scenes. As you may remember, the camera caught me in the audience next to “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair and Sgt. Slaughter. Soon after that, a press conference was held in Tokyo to officially announce my signing with WWE. At the press conference, I clearly said “Now that I am on the roster, the women’s division of WWE should be more exciting than ever." Almost a year since then. I will be coming back to Brooklyn tomorrow. But this time, I will be stepping in the ring as the NXT Women’s Champion.

For the WWE Universe all over the world hardly waiting for the ASUKA-Bayley II, let me share my thoughts on my first year with WWE as well as Bayley. Hope this will be a good seasoning to further enjoy the rematch. Bayley was the NXT Women’s Champion when I started my career with WWE in Orlando, FL. Being a champion means being a symbol of the division. Therefore, I took her as a symbol of the women’s division and learned about it through her sayings and

doings. By doing so, I could easily imagine that she must have gone through numerous hardships and struggles over the course of her career to win the championship. On the other hand, having long experience of working for many

wrestling promotions as freelancer, I knew what the best and fastest way to get recognition in a new environment was: taking the shortest cut to win the championship on the big stage. To make it happen at NXT as well, I needed to beat Bayley no matter what it would take. Considering her great history with NXT that made her the most favored Diva on the roster, I decided to leave no place for sentiment in my quest for the championship.

You know what happened then, don’t you? Getting a title shot after about 6 months, I defeated Bayley to win the Women’s Championship at NXT TakeOver: Dallas this April. As I had worked frantically day in day out until winning the title, the 6 months passed by like a flash. Right after winning the Championship, I thought I might finally be able to take a breather, but it didn’t happen. In my opinion, the value of the champion belt depends on the quality of the champion. I believe that people all over the world have been judging the NXT Women’s Division by the reigning champion, me, since this past April. In this regard, I take pride in fulfilling the pledge I made to the WWE Universe at the press conference held in Tokyo last September by bringing what you had never seen before into the NXT scenes, which I hope you enjoy.

I am proud of myself for having won many titles and then worked hard to gain prestige of those titles over more the course of my career. But that was not for a major organization/promotion like NXT. I have to admit that the pressure on my shoulders is enormous! Since winning the championship about 4 months ago, I have been feeling the responsibility for continuing delivering memorable, exciting moments in the women’s division for the WWE Universe. To be honest, I used to consider myself approaching perfection as female sports entertainer with little room for further growth. Well, I was wrong! The 4-month reign as the NXT Women’s Champion allowed me to grow more than ever. I am determined to continue making all efforts to reach higher levels as a champion of the No.1 sports entertainment company in the world.

There are 2 things I have special interest in about the ASUKA-Bayley II. First: my winning streak. I am still undefeated. Now I am also very curious about who stops me. Bayley? Someone else? Nobody knows. One thing I can say for sure is she must be very very good to beat me. At TakeOver: Brooklyn II, I will face Bayley one on one to see if it is Bayley she can put an end to my streak. Hope the WWE Universe also enjoy Second: Bayley’s character. She is a high-integrity

person. I have never seen anyone as immaculate as Bayley. The problem is the dark side of me wakes up when I face such an immaculate person. At Dallas, I could manage to control the dark side. But I am not sure if I can do it again. It makes even myself intimidated to imagine that I might blacken the pure white this time.

Well, NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II takes place tomorrow. In addition to the ASUKA-Bayley II, Shinsuke Nakamura makes his challenge to the NXT Championship and Ember Moon makes her debut. Let’s enjoy witnessing the history of NXT turns its new page.

I'd say Joe is acting like an entitled little bitch. Did he not lose two title changes to Finn yet was still given more shots? Whereas Nakamura has been tearing shit up and clearly deserves to be the #1 contender.

I think it's been a pretty good build. Nakamura has been brilliant in his taunting of Joe, whom in his turn has been great being the on-tilt, salty as fuck entitled champion.

Entitled? If anything Nak is the entitled one here.

Anyone else notice they cut to a commercial break as soon as Daria Barenetto got in the ring? Especially since it was her debut. Wonder if she botched a few spots or something. She got plenty of camera time after the break, but just weird to cut to commercial when someone is debuting.

And why did she wait until after she got tagged in to take the gloves off? Isn't this something one takes off before the match starts?

Early Nakamura chants from the packed Barclays Center. Did these plebes not receive JvK's explicit mandate?

Addendum: crowd gives jobber face Tye Dillinger a rabid standing ovation and boo jobber heel Wes Blake vociferously. Pity that the masses don't know how to properly react these days.

Entitled? If anything Nak is the entitled one here.

SAMOA JOE NXT SINGLES MATCHES BEFORE FIRST TITLE SHOT..,

Def Scott Dawson

No contest vs Kevin Owens

Def Axel Tischer

Def Rhyno

Def Mike Rawlis

Def Steve Cutler

Def Baron Corbin

Lost #1 Contender Battle Royal

Def Tyler Breeze

Def Tommaso Ciampa

Lost to Finn Balor ©

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA SINGLES MATCHES BEFORE FIRST TITLE SHOT…

Def Sami Zayn

Def Tye Dillinger

Def Elias Samson

Def Alex Riley

Def Austin Aries

Def Buddy Murphy

Def Finn Balor

Def Wesley Blake

Def Samoa Joe ©

Each guy had 8 singles wins before they first got a shot at the title and Shinsuke's were easily against more impressive competition. Joe's claim he had to jump through hoops to get a title shot is heel justification, nothing more. He was awesome at it, but it wasn't based in fact.

Gotta love Johnny refusing to even attempt to back up his biases, and replying with an emoji and the implication that the person arguing with him is autistic. Good shit. Besides, this young man clearly just wants to help you write questions for your shitty game show.

*in my best-worst Johnny Sorrow voice* "And in the next round, we're going to be talking about my favorite wrestler ever, my buddy Samoa Joe. *bong hit* Marty, for 5 points, can you name 5 people that Samoa Joe has defeated on NXT television in the last six months?"

Somehow they made the Author's of Pain even more badass. Those helmets are friggin' sweet. Can we fire the Ascension and just replace them with these guys?

And "Occam" and "Razor" is pretty much the most Paul Ellering thing ever if you know Ellering :) Although from how they pronounced it we'll probably get WWE-ized spellings.