Pro Wrestling Only

NXT talk

Woof

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kassius Ohno is the Braden Walker of NXT. Stick a fork in him - he's done.

Wasn't he brought in to be a player-coach? Give the guys who need more experience a seasoned vet to work with? I think he's been doing his role pretty well so far.

Was he? That sounds like something frothing-at-the-mouth Chris Hero fanboys told themselves to make it okay that their man is losing constantly and isn't over in NXT. I could be wrong though.

I know we are supposed to believe the pro wrestling submission moves aren't as impactful as MMA ones but come on she was in an arm bar for a good 2 minutes. Even if she blocked it a couple times that is completely unrealistic. Especially when your gimmick (not really a gimmick) that you are a legit MMA bad ass.

Although I guess I am being a hypocrite because I loved Minoru Suzuki vs Okada last year and there was about 10-15 minutes of Okada selling painful leg submission

This is the kind of match that must be amazing for the live audience, but watching it from home is pretty boring.

Agreed. So sick of these tame PG garbage brawls. They're horrid.

This entire PPV has been a snooze. If this is what Triple H's WWE will look like, God help us all. The bloom is definitely off the rose when it comes to NXT. Like Raw and Smackdown, it's now an ice cold brand.

I'm not ready to get my heart broken by the inevitable Ciampa run-in

That's my guess too, and it's honestly the right move.

As red hot as Gargano-Ciampa headlining the pre-WM TakeOver would be, they don't really need the title.

Almas has been a good champ.