Pro Wrestling Only

You are on a long rough road but it sounds like you are making some headway. Will send strength to you, but you clearly have the fighting spirit, even though it might not feel like it for you right now.

Two young boys, one just a baby, it's just impossible to put into words. I know this board gave him a much needed distraction, and even nearing hospice he still checked in earlier this week.

Tough f'n guy for fighting this like he did.

What a battle he fought the last year...so sad that he had to leave us so quickly. I'm honored that he listened to our podcasts this last year to bring him some small amount of joy to ease his pain.

RIP Adam

I have been following this saga and it hit close to home to me as I have a son just 6 months older than his older son. If anyone finds out anywhere we can send gift cards or anything to help the family out, please let me know. They will remain in my prayers.

I was thinking about his struggle this past week and then I saw this. Very sad. He was a great member of our community and his family will be in my prayers. Way too soon to go.