Pro Wrestling Only

Mid South Wrestling on Tour Jan. 1984

LowBlowPodcast

logo.jpg

Mid South Wrestling is coming to you on its Fox Affiliates throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. Action is coming to you tonight from the Lakefront Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana.

BWand_JR.png

Jim Ross: WELCOME EVERYONE TO MID SOUTH WRESTLING! I am Jim Ross alongside Bill Watts and Bill, we want to wish everyone a very happy new year and you and I can both agree that 1984 is going to be a HUGE year for Mid South Wrestling!

Bill Watts: You’ve got that right Jim. Lemme tell ya, I have been working with the board of directors here in Mid South and we’ve got some great talent coming in, we’ve got some huge matches lined up, and fans, right here in New Orleans, we are coming back to the Superdome in one month and we are going to blow the roof off that place.

Ross: We had some great exhibitions there in 1983 but I think we can say without a shred of doubt that this February 4th, it will be a Superdome Extravaganza second to none!

Watts: It is going to be huge… wait just a moment… what do you want out here?

-Ted Dibiase walks out with the North American title…

Ted Dibiase: Let me be the first to say that 1984 is going to be the year of Ted Dibiase. In 1983, I won this North American title twice, and in 1984, this title will stay around my waist and there is not a man alive who will take it from me.

Watts: Well let’s talk about Starrcade and the Junkyard Dog defeating you, don’t you think that puts him right in line for a title shot?

Dibiase: Well Watts, I figured you’d say something like that… the Junkyard Dog did defeat me at Starrcade… but who’s got the title? The JYD had his shot… he did what he did but it wasn’t enough!

-The crowd then explodes as the JYD walks out!

Dibiase: Now wait just a minute there Dog… don’t you come out here looking for a fight… I am not dressed for action tonight…

JYD: I didn’t come out here for a fight, I came out here to let you know that I want a shot at that tile and I am willing to do whatever it takes!

Dibiase: Whatever it takes?

JYD: Whatever it takes!

Dibiase: Well I am going to put it out there… but Watts… I know you want to sell out the Superdome… I know the people wanna see the Junkyard Dog take this title… well let me tell you the way it will happen. On February the 4th… I have got a contract being written that will be to you by the end of the night… it is for a one on one, North American Championship match, but this title it is a loser leaves town! Now it isn’t just any Loser Leaves Town match… you see this contract states that ONLY the winner can let the loser back into Mid South for the next year!

Watts: So you are saying the loser must leave Mid South for a year…

Dibiase: And the only way he cane come back before that year is if the other man signs his contract! Your fate will be in my hands… mine will be in yours… the winner walks away with the title.

JYD: Brother you wanna do the thing, I will do the thing!

Watts: Now wait just a moment… let me go run this by the board… let’s go to the ring!

The Junkyard Dog vs Dennis Stamp

-A simple showcase for the JYD who makes quick work of Dennis Stamp. JYD has got the crowd in the palm of his hand. Dibiase doesn’t look happy with the events of the evening as Ross puts over that contract offer. He says Bill Watts will be back with the answer. Inside the ring, the JYD has the answer and it is a THUMP for Stamp and the 1…2…3!! Ross puts this through the roof and says that we

*COMMERCIAL*

-MSW returns with Jim Ross putting over the Mid South tag team champions. He talks about them being champions who will defend the titles anywhere anytime. He discusses the plethora of challengers that will be coming into the Mid South area to challenge them. Ross says that Paul Jones has got his hopes on the TV title and the Tag Titles. He says he may be putting together a team just for that… but tonight the Fantastics are in action as we cut to the ring.

The Fantastics © vs Israel Matia & The Masked Destroyer

-Outsized but never outdone. Fulton and Rogers have made a habit of beating big men and they do it here tonight. They work over Matia and Destroyer pretty good as they get some heat but nothing special as Fulton and Rogers with a couple of big double dropkicks sending both men reeling and then a ROCKET LAUNCHER on Matia for the 1…2…3! Rogers and Fulton work the crowd but wait just a minute… out of the crowd! THAT’S DICK MURDOCH AND ADRIAN ADONIS! OMG! Adonis and Murdoch jump out of the crowd and NAIL Fulton and Rogers! The crowd is in awe! We see officials and agents run out as Ross is going nuts putting this over!

*COMMERCIAL*

-MSW returns with Ross showing footage from the previous attack on Fulton and Rogers. Ross says that he is unsure of what Adonis and Murdoch’s plans are but they have made their presence known here tonight! Ross puts over the tag champs and says he would love to see a straight up tag team match with these two. Ross then turns his attention to King Kong Bundy and Jimmy Hart. He puts over how Bundy is the master of the five count and a man who will go up against anyone at any time. He is in action tonight as we cut to the ring!

Rick McGraw vs King Kong Bundy w/ Jimmy Hart

-Seconds into this contest, it is not a contest. Bundy is just a destruction machine and he destroys McGraw for the 1…2…3 but he yells at the referee to finish the 4….5!! Bundy works the fans with Jimmy Hart who is just about as loud mouth as they come!

-Bundy walks off as the fans then begin to cheer for Wahoo McDaniel who comes out and he’s in action. He and Bundy share a stare… this one could explode at any moment as Ross puts it through the roof. We cut to the ring for Wahoo McDaniel in action…

Wahoo McDaniel vs The Red Shadow

-Not quite as quick as Bundy but Wahoo looks great in the ring tonight. He handles the Shadow pretty good and is able to finish him off with a couple of huge chops and then an overhead chop that puts him down for the 1…2….3! Wahoo then joins Jim Ross…

Ross: Wahoo McDaniel, welcome in here… you had a little stare down there with King Kong Bundy…

Wahoo McDaniel: Lemme tell you something Jim Ross. It is about the way you measure man… you look at what he does as a competitor. When you beat a man in that ring you beat him. When you humiliate him, well, that makes you a bully in my book. I don’t have time for bullies or thugs. You look at them boys attacking Bobby and Tommy, nothing but thugs. Nothing but bullies. Bundy… you beat a man… you put him down for a 3 count but you rub it in his face for a 5 count. Brother you try and put me down… with God’s luck you could do it for 3 but there’s no way on this Earth that you could do it for 5… I dare you to try!

*COMMERCIAL*

-MSW returns with Jim Ross putting over the possibility of a Wahoo v Bundy match. He says that Adonis and Murdoch have been removed from the arena and he hope to speak with them next week right here to talk about what they did to the Fantastics. We see Bill Watts come out and he announces that the contract has been signed and on February the 4th, it will be JYD vs Ted Dibiase for the North American Title in a loser leaves town for a year where only the winner can bring the loser back! Ross puts it over in a big way as we cut to the ring for our big main event!

MAIN EVENT

ThunderBolt Patterson w/ S.D. Jones vs Masked Superstar

-A great showcase here tonight for Masked Superstar who is breaking through in a big way. We see SD out there with ThunderBolt getting the crowd going. In a weird occurrence we see Paul Jones come out with Don Muraco as they are in Superstar’s corner. They try to get involved as SD comes over and we get a little bit of a brawl before Jones NAILS ThunderBolt with the cane and Superstar grabs him for a Cobra Clutch Slam for the 1….2…3!! Jones raises his hand as he and Muraco look to have a new friend! Ross and Watts put this over and pump up next week’s episode and Power Pro this Sunday!

1/5/1984 - Mid South Wrestling Live - Jackson, Mississippi - Mississippi Coliseum

Rick Rude defeated El Bracero

Magnum TA defeated Raul Castro

Masked Superstar defeated Jose Lothario

Tully Blanchard & Gino Hernandez defeated ThunderBolt Patterson & S.D. Jones

Wahoo McDaniel defeated Israel Matia

King Kong Bundy w/ Jimmy Hart defeated Rick McGraw

MID SOUTH TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Fantastics © defeated the Russians to retain the championships.

MID SOUTH TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Mr. Wrestling II © defeated Don Muraco to retain the championship.

MID SOUTH NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP

The Junkyard Dog defeated Ted Dibiase © via DQ when Dibiase hit JYD with the title belt

1/6/1984 - Mid South Wrestling Live - Houston, Texas - Sam Houston Coliseum

Rick Rude & Superstar Graham defeated El Bracero & Jose Lothario

Magnum TA defeated Victor Rivera

Krusher Kruschev defeated S.D. Jones

ThunderBolt Patterson defeated Boris Zhukov

** Scott Casey came out and addressed the crowd. He said he wanted to talk to Wrestling II who came out. He cut a promo about losing his hair to him and asking him for his respect. Wrestling II was hesitant but agreed. Casey went on to talk about Houston Wrestling and wanting to prove that he could hang with the best. He said that he came to Mid South to face the toughest competition and will do whatever it takes to get to the top! Wrestling II then holds up Casey's hand before Casey nails him with a clothesline! He hammers down on him with rights and lefts and then he hits him the with the title belt! He picks him up for a BRAINBUSTER ON THE TITLE! Wrestling II is laid out.

The Fantastics © defeated Don Muraco & Paul Jones via DQ when Adrian Adonis & Dick Murdoch interfered.

The Masked Superstar defeated Mr. Wrestling II © via count out when Scott Casey came out and nailed Wrestling II from behind leading to the count out. Casey attempted to finish the job until officials and agents pulled him back!

MAIN EVENT

SIX-MAN TAG

The Junkyard Dog, Wahoo McDaniel, & Hacksaw Duggan defeated Ted Dibiase, Tully Blanchard, & King Kong Bundy w/ Jimmy Hart when Gino Hernandez interfered leading to a 4 on 3 beat-down.

1/7/1984 - Mid South Wrestling Live - Lake Charles, Louisiana - Civic Center

Jose Lothario w/ El Bracero defeated Superstar Billy Graham w/ Rick Rude when Rude accidentally hit Superstar with brass knucks

Magnum TA defeated Boris Zhukov with a belly-to-belly suplex

Scott Casey defeated Rick McGraw with a shoulderbreaker

BUNKHOUSE BATTLE ROYAL

The Junkyard Dog won a 10-man bunkhouse battle royal, last eliminating King Kong Bundy and Jimmy Hart

Mr. Wrestling II © defeated The Masked Superstar via DQ

The Fantastics © and the North/South Connection went to a time limit draw

Ted Dibiase © defeated Hacksaw Duggan with help from a huge masked man. This led to the JYD coming out and helping Duggan clean house!

-The purpose of this show will be a highlight show. Vince McMahon will be in the studio sending us out to the matches in which he and Jim Ross do commentary as part of a postproduction. This is a basic concept from the classic Wrestling Challenge type show. This program will only be one hour from start to finish.

mswppw.jpg

Power Pro Wrestling

Sunday January 8th

Vince%20McMahon_zpszwue2xri.jpg

Vince McMahon – Welcome everyone to Power Pro Wrestling. I am Jim Ross and fans we have got an action packed hour for you’re here tonight along with some words from some of the top superstars and action from some of the top wrestlers in Mid South and right now, it is safe to say that no one is coming in to Mid South with more momentum than Magnum TA. He was in action in Houston this past Friday night, let’s see him in action.

Magnum TA defeated Victor Rivera

-Simple showcase with Magnum getting the victory via the Belly-to-Belly Suplex! Ross and McMahon put over Magnum’s future and say he is without a doubt a challenger for any title down the line.

*COMMERCIAL*

Vince McMahon: Welcome back fans, without a doubt, Magnum TA is looking to get back into the Mid South area and make a difference. He has aligned himself with Mr. Wrestling II who we will see later on this broadcast. Another new man in the Territory and he has got someone with him and that is King Kong Bundy with Jimmy Hart. King Kong Bundy has been on a tear since returning and he doesn’t look to be stopping. Let’s take a look at him in action…

King Kong Bundy w/ Jimmy Hart defeated Dennis Stamp

-Bundy with a big showcase and he makes Stamp look bad. He wins with the 5-count!

*COMMERCIAL*

Vince McMahon: Welcome back to Power Pro Wrestling ladies and gentlemen. Without a doubt, Mid South Wrestling has been on fire as we’ve returned to action in 1984. One of the top men in Mid South right now is without a doubt the Junkyard Dog. He was successful against the One Man Gang and earned his shot against Ted Dibiase at Starrcade but was unsuccessful in winning the title although he did with the match. We saw this past week on Mid South Wrestling that a match has been signed for the Superdome on February the 4th. We will have more matches signed for that card in the coming weeks, but non may be bigger than that contest between the Junkyard Dog and Ted Dibiase. One of the JYD’s closest friends is Wahoo McDaniel he has stated that he will make sure that the match goes down the right way in the Superdome. Let’s take a look at him in action…

Wahoo McDaniel defeated Israel Matia

-A fun contest for Wahoo who has still got it! Ross and McMahon put over how McDaniel will be challenging Dibiase for the title and if he is successful, perhaps it will just be one on one with JYD at the Superdome. Wahoo wins via the big overhead chop.

*COMMERCIAL*

Vince: Fans we are back and without a doubt, the Mid South Television Championship is one of the hottest commodities in pro wrestling right now. We saw Mr. Wrestling II win the title last month in Houston while also keeping his mask. His archenemy, Don Muraco has been looking for revenge and he got his chance this past week.

Mr. Wrestling II © defeated Don Muraco w/ Paul Jones to retain the championship.

-A big premiere main event for Power Pro. Ross and McMahon put over the feud and wonder just who can take the title from Wrestling II. They discuss Paul Jones and say he is putting together his army and they discuss the Masked Superstar and what he is looking to do against Wrestling II and that TV title. Vince and Ross put it over big time and tell all the fans to tune into MSW this Thursday night as Mid South invades the Will Rogers Memorial Center!

logo.jpg

Mid South Wrestling is coming to you on its Fox Affiliates throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. Action is coming to you tonight from the Will Rogers Memorial Center in Fort Worth, Texas.

BWand_JR.png

Jim Ross: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Mid south Wrestling! I am Jim Ross alongside Cowboy Bill Watts. Bill, we have got a huge show tonight with action from the Mid South Television Champion Mr. Wrestling II… the Chief Wahoo McDaniel and the return of Hacksaw Jim Duggan to Mid South Wrestling!!

Bill Watts: This is the kind of night that shapes the future of Mid South…

Ross: Tonight we will also hear from Adrian Adonis and Dick Murdoch… they said they have words for the Tag Team Champions…

Watts: Well speaking of champions… I have got a huge announcement… let’s play it for our fans right now…

Starrcade-1985-Flair.jpg

Ric Flair: Wrestling fans… you better get to the box office right now… the Nature Boy is coming to Mid South! Live on February the 4th, the Superdome, Ric Flair is coming to Mid South and he is bringing the only world heavyweight championship in wrestling. Next week… right here on Mid South Wrestling… Bill Watts has put together the best group of talent in the country. They are going to face each other and the winner is going to get the chance of a lifetime. They will get to step in the ring with the Nature Boy and try and take what no man in the world can take… the World Heavyweight Championship. I will see you fans in two weeks, live from Shreveport!

Ross: Wow! Huge news there!

Watts: That’s right Jim! Ric Flair is going to be defending that world title at the Superdome… wait just a moment… what in the hell are you doing out here?

Tully%20Blanchard_zpsogj2bnds.jpg

Tully Blanchard: Let me just take a moment of your time there Bill Watts. It is no secret that the people of Mid South Wrestling have spoken and they all want to see Tully Blanchard back in that ring!

Watts: What in the world makes you think that you can wrestle under that banner after what you’ve been doing?

Tully: It is no secret that the local promoters have been booking me all over the Mid South territory… since you have been too busy to come and see, I have been beating every single man in my path… and I am going to continue that right here tonight!

Watts: You want a match huh? You aren’t event dressed for action…

Tully: I’ve seen what you’ve got back there… I don’t need anything special for this…

-Tully steps into the ring and takes off his vest. He is working the ring but then the crowd pops when out of the back walks Magnum TA! Magnum walks down to the ring as Tully is looking him on and he welcomes him in the ring and then he jumps on him right from the get go but Tully fires back with a couple of huge shots… rights…. Lefts…. Tully with a huge knee! He hammers him down and then tosses him to the ropes but Magnum ducks a clothesline, Tully hits the ropes and Magnum with THE BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX! OH MY! Tully rolls out of the ring. Magnum TA is standing tall and the fans are going nuts!

*COMMERCIAL*

-MSW returns with some quick footage from what just happened. Bill Watts and Jim Ross put it through the roof and say that Magnum and Tully will be part of the big battle royal next week to determine who will go on to face Ric Flair in the Superdome. They put over the world champion and say he will be here to sign the contract in two weeks. They put over the Mid South television championship and say that Wrestling II is looking for his next challenger… they discuss some options… the biggest being the returning Scott Casey…

Mr. Wrestling II © vs Steve Lombardi

-A fun little contest here for Wrestling II who handles Lombardi with ease. We see the big running high knee and then a shoulderbreaker for the 1…2….3!! Wrestling II holds the title up in the air and then we see Scott Casey come out! He is screaming and yelling at Wrestling II! Referees are there to hold him back… but this one could get out of hand at any moment!

*COMMERCIAL*

-MSW returns with Ross and Watts putting over the big battle royal next week. They talk about Wahoo McDaniel and King Kong Bundy and their issue last week on MSW. Ross puts over how either man could win that chance to face Ric Flair and could take the title. We see Wahoo come out for his match against Israel Matia but Jimmy Hart and King Kong Bundy join him. They must have some vested interest in the big man…

Wahoo McDaniel vs Israel Matia

-A good showcase for Wahoo who battles the big man. Wahoo sells a little bit for Israel while Bundy and Hart get his attention but Wahoo turns the tide and he is able to control Israel enough to hit the big overhand chop for the 1….2….3! Bundy and Hart walk off… not looking impressed.

*COMMERCIAL*

-MSW returns with Ross and Watts putting over the tag team titles. They are joined by the Fantastics who put over the tag titles and the contenders in Mid South. We see Murdoch and Adonis come out and they are jaw jacking with the Fantastics. They are putting over the tag titles and who they really belong to. They tell the Fantastics to watch the ring and see what they are in store for!

Los Conquistadors vs Dick Murdoch & Adrian Adonis

-A great showcase for Murdoch and Adonis. They beat the piss out of the Conquistadors. Fulton and Rogers put them over and say they are looking forward to defending the titles against them when the time comes. We see Adonis hit the big Brainbuster on Conquistador #1 and then Murdoch comes with the running knee drop right into his skull for the 1…2….3! They throw the Conquistadors out of the ring and make the signal for the tag titles… this one is going to be a barn burner!

*COMMERCIAL*

-MSW returns with Ross and Watts putting over the entire night’s action. They talk about Power Pro this Sunday with Vince McMahon where we will see Rick Rude, Scott Casey, and the Junkyard Dog all in action! JYD and his buddy, Jim Duggan come out and they work the crowd. They talk about the big battle royal next week and JYD says Duggan is his pick. JYD says he has his own title to get on February 4th. That brings out Ted Dibiase and he isn’t alone. He has got a guy with him. He has got to be almost 7 feet tall. Dibiase says that he has put the order out on the JYD and he won’t even make it to the Superdome. He says that he hired mercenaries last time, but this time he has hired an EXECUTIONER! This huge guy stands over Duggan and JYD. Duggan says if he wants a fight he’s got one for him… and here we go!

MAIN EVENT

Hacksaw Duggan vs The Executioner

-Dibiase and JYD stay on commentary for the match and put this thing through the roof. They talk about facing one another in a couple of weeks and what Mid South is going to be like without the other. Dibiase says the first thing he’s going to do is get rid of everyone associated with the JYD. Inside the ring, the Executioner is able to handle Duggan with ease as he over powers him throughout the match but Duggan is able to fight back and he hammers away but Executioner has control once again. Dibiase is screaming at him to finish it off! We see Executioner with a humungous suplex that shakes the ring! He picks up Duggan and goes for the BEARHUG! Duggan is failing… but then he comes with a huge HEADBUTT and knocks him back… and then another and Executioner lets go! He stumbles back and Duggan with a big right hand and then he runs for a shoulder block and then out of the three point stance with a clothesline and Executioner goes out of the ring to the floor! Dibiase leaves the booth and he is trying to help him up but here comes JYD and he backs off Dibiase! HERE WE GO! It is Dibiase vs JYD in the aisle! PeeWee Anderson gets to 10 and Duggan is the winner! JYD rolls in the ring as JYD and Dibiase are yelling at one another as the Executioner looks pretty good here but he couldn’t finish the job… but perhaps he has more down the line! Ross and Watts put this over in the biggest way. They talk about the huge 10-man battle royal next week with a world title shot on the line! Who will walk away with the chance to face Ric Flair in the Superdome?!?!

Great show!

Love the Tully/TA angle.

Love the format. You do a great job of giving us so much without writing too much. I need to learn how to be better at that.

The show really flows well and promotes the next big card. Way to sell tickets!

Always love JYD, Duggan, Wahoo and DIbiase! Your roster is like watching all my favorites from childhood minus Tommy Rich.

Who could the Executioner be? The wrestling suspense that keeps us all coming back.

1/12/1984- Mid South Wrestling Live - Austin, Texas – Frank Erwin Center

Scott Casey defeated Raul Castro

The Moondogs defeated The Shadows

The Russians defeated ThunderBolt Patterson & S.D. Jones

Magnum TA defeated Steve Lombardi

Rick Rude & King Kong Bundy defeated El Bracero & Jose Lothario

MID SOUTH TAG TEAM & TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

SIX-MAN TAG

The Fantastics © & Mr. Wrestling II © defeated Masked Superstar, Don Muraco, & Paul Jones

The Executioner & Tully Blanchard defeated Hacksaw Duggan & The JYD

MAIN EVENT

Ted Dibiase © defeated Wahoo McDaniel

1/13/1984- Mid South Wrestling Live - San Antonio, Texas – HemisFair Arena

Los Conquistadors defeated Israel Matia & Raul Castro

Scott Casey defeated Dennis Stamp

El Bracero & Jose Lothario defeated Superstar Graham & Rick Rude

ThunderBolt Patterson defeated Steve Lombardi

King Kong Bundy w/ Jimmy Hart defeated S.D. Jones

Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Magnum TA defeated The Russians

Mr. Wrestling II © defeated Masked Superstar

The Fantastics © defeated Don Muraco & Paul Jones

Tully Blanchard defeated The Junkyard Dog when Gino Hernandez entered and helped Blanchard

MAIN EVENT

INDIAN STRAP MATCH

Wahoo McDaniel defeated Ted Dibiase - King Kong Bundy & The Executioner came out and helped Dibiase destroy Wahoo until Duggan and JYD made the save!

Seems like the right people went over in San Antonio with Tully, Duggan, Scott Casey and Jose Lothario...

That's the best way to come into a new area is give them what they want to keep em coming. Don't forget Wahoo, he was huge in San Antonio.

Of course, but in our timeline, these guys were massive players for 6 months and shouldn't be forgotten.

Shame The Fabs didn't come in and show them wannabe Fantastic's who's the true babyface team of 1984 is...

Seems like the right people went over in San Antonio with Tully, Duggan, Scott Casey and Jose Lothario...

That's the best way to come into a new area is give them what they want to keep em coming. Don't forget Wahoo, he was huge in San Antonio.

Of course, but in our timeline, these guys were massive players for 6 months and shouldn't be forgotten.

Shame The Fabs didn't come in and show them wannabe Fantastic's who's the true babyface team of 1984 is...

If only we worked together, the babyface bloodbath would ensure and the fans would scream, cry, and weep for the ones who are true to their hearts.

If only we worked together, the babyface bloodbath would ensure and the fans would scream, cry, and weep for the ones who are true to their hearts.

Shame the Fantastics aren't in the Fabulous Ones league...

1/14/1984- Mid South Wrestling Live – Lake Charles, Louisiana – Civic Center

ELIMINATION MATCH

Krusher Kruschev, Boris Zhuokov, Rick Rude, & Superstar Graham defeated Moondog Rex, Moondog Spot, El Bracero, & Jose Lothario

ELIMINATION MATCH

Wahoo McDaniel, Tommy Rogers, Bobby Fulton, & Magnum TA defeated King Kong Bundy, Paul Jones, Masked Superstar, & Jimmy Hart

ELIMINATION MATCH

Gino Hernandez, Tully Blanchard, Dick Murdoch, & Adrian Adonis defeated The Junkyard Dog, Hacksaw Duggan, ThunderBolt Patterson, & S.D. Jones

ELIMINATION MATCH

Gino Hernandez, Tully Blanchard, Krusher Kruschev, & Rick Rude defeated Wahoo McDaniel, Tommy Rogers, & Magnum TA

MAIN EVENT

NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Ted Dibiase © & Mr. Wrestling II went to a time limit draw

mswppw.jpg

Power Pro Wrestling

Sunday January 15th

Vince%20McMahon_zpszwue2xri.jpg

Vince McMahon: Welcome everyone to Power Pro Wrestling. I am Vince McMahon and we have got a great hour of Power Pro Wrestling for you fans. First off, the biggest news in the Mid South Territory right now is that Ric Flair will be defending the NWA World Heavyweight Championship on the 4th of February in the Superdome. We will have a 10-man battle royal with the top competitors in Mid South to determine who will have that chance. On our broadcast, we will hear from those competitors, let us first go to action with one of the most cruel tag teams in wrestling right now… Don Muraco and the Masked Superstar!

Masked Superstar & Don Muraco w/ Paul Jones defeated Los Conquistadors

-A nice showcase for these two. Ross and McMahon really put these guys over as contenders for the tag team titles. They talk about waiting in line but put over how they will be in the big battle royal this week on MSW. We see the Superstar hoist on Conquistador #1 and then drop him with a Cobra Clutch Slam for the 1….2…3!! Paul Jones has got his men ready!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Power Pro returns with Vince McMahon putting over the big battle royal on MSW this week. He talks about some of the competitors and then we hear from them…

Krusher Kruschev – I knew it wouldn’t be long before I got my chance at the gold! Ric Flair – let me tell you something right now… you may hold that title and it may represent the world, but when I get my hands on it, I am taking it back to the Kremlin!

Don Muraco – A lot of people have been talking about titles. No one forgets that I was the television champion here in Mid South. It was by a crook that the title was stolen from me and there is no way that any man can put me down for the 1…2…3! Ric Flair, I am coming for that title and I am going to put you down and put that belt right here where it belongs!

Magnum TA – I am being given the chance of a lifetime this week on Mid South Wrestling. The chance to wrestle Ric Flair for the World’s Heavyweight Championship. I may be young but I know what it means to be a champion. I have the heart of a lion and I am going to do whatever it takes to get that title. Everyone better watch out… I am coming for the gold!

Tully Blanchard – I know what being a champion is all about. I have held titles all over the country and Ric Flair… you and I have been down the road before my friend. You and I have traveled, you and I have been partners, and just once before, you and I were opponents. Ric Flair, I am looking to get my hands on the NWA World Title. I am looking to hold that title and defend it. I am looking forward to the notoriety and the money that comes with holding that title. In order to get it, I am going through you first!

-Vince McMahon puts over the competitors and says that the Executioner declined to speak and said his actions would speak louder than his words in Oklahoma City. McMahon then put over the television championship and says that Scott Casey has aligned himself to be a contender but it may take more to be the number one contender for Mr. Wrestling II’s title.

Scott Casey defeated Dennis Stamp

-A good showcase for Casey who is coming into his own very quickly here in Mid South. He has got the look and his hair is starting to grow back. He handles himself well in the ring and finishes off Stamp with the Shoulder Breaker for the 1…2…3! He says into the camera that he was Wrestling II and he wants the title!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Power Pro returns with McMahon putting over the big battle royal again as he leads in more promos from the competitors…

Jimmy Hart – HAHA! I love it baby. It is a 10-man battle royal. The biggest and baddest man in wrestling, King Kong Bundy is going to be right in the middle. He is going to throw people out left and right. When it is all said and done, Ric Flair, you better hold on to that title as tight as you can because Bundy is coming to take it and put you down for the 5 count baby!

Wahoo McDaniel – A lot of people have been talking about this world championship opportunity. I know Ric Flair, I have wrestled him hundreds of times. Ric Flair is a great champion, but the chance to hold that title is one thing and the chance to win it is another. I will do what I have to do prove to the world that I am worthy of it. Ric Flair, I am coming for you!

Masked Superstar – Everyone talks about being the biggest and the baddest. Well I was screwed out of the NWA Title months ago and this time it is in my hands. The top 10 competitors in Mid South are going to get the chance at the title. I am going to throw them out left and right and when it is all said and done, Flair, you will have your toughest challenger to date… ME!

Hacksaw Duggan – It feels good to be back in the Mid South Territory. I cannot wait to get back in the Superdome and Ric Flair… I want that chance. I’ve never had an opportunity to wrestle for the NWA World Title and I am going to do everything I can to get the chance and then get the gold tough guy!

-Vince continues to plug the big event and says that Bruiser Brody has signed on to participate in the contest as well. He puts over how these ten men could all challenge Ric Flair and it would be a main event anywhere in the country. He turns his attention to Rick Rude who has been on a tear as of late… we see him in action.

Rick Rude w/ Superstar Graham defeated Rick McGraw

-Rude looks good here tonight. He has got his look down and he is getting more and more polished in the ring. Quick Draw gets a nice pop from the crowd but Rude and Graham are a good unit here. Rude with the Rude Awakening (DDT still) and the 1…2…3! He works the fans as he and Superstar pose. Vince puts over how they will be in tag team action on MSW this week against El Bracero and Jose Lothario!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Power Pro returns with Vince putting over all the action. He really pushes the battle royal this week on MSW. He talks about the big tag team match with El Bracero & Jose Lothario taking on Rude and Graham and then a special tag team encounter with ThunderBolt Patterson & S.D. Jones taking on Adrian Adonis & Dick Murdoch! He continues to pump the card as we go to our big main event of the evening….

MAIN EVENT

The Junkyard Dog defeated Boris Zhukov

-A fun main event here for the JYD who has got the crowd so stoked for him right now. He is without question the most popular man in the Mid South Territory. Zhukov gets some nice offense in and builds some heat on JYD who comes back guns a blazing! He nails some huge shots and has Boris reeling before he hits the THUMP for the 1…2….3!! McMahon puts over all the action and Mid South Wrestling to you this week from Oklahoma City!

Mid-South Wrestling

Sunday, January 15, 1984

Amarillo Sports Center

Amarillo, Texas

All matches are one-fall with a 15-minute time limit, unless otherwise noted.

Steve Williams vs Dennis Stamp

Stamp doesn't get much offense in at all. Dr. Death gets the early advantage using his unbelievable power to gain control. A gut-wrench suplex takes Stamp down to the mat. Williams setup for a 3-point stance football tackle to send Stamp into the corner buckles. Williams pulls him out to the middle of the ring for a powerslam to get the win.

Winner: Steve Williams

Time: 4:22

Steve Lombardi vs Raul Castro

Basic wrestling match between two lesser-known guys. Steve Lombardi uses a number of cheap tricks to get himself on the offense. Steve gets Raul down to the mat with a headlock and works that for a minute. Raul battles back, punches and kicks to get Lombardi off balance. Steve works himself into the turnbuckles. Raul runs in with a body splash, but Lombardi gets the knee up into the face, sending Castro to the ground, and Steve small packages Castro up, holding the ropes to get the win.

Winner: Steve Lombardi

Time: 8:13

Boris Zhukov vs S.D Jones

Jones start off hot with some arm drags, locking in an arm bar to start the match. S.D. continues to work on the left arm for the first few minutes into the contest. A poke to the eye by Boris as the referee was moving around them, turns the momentum into his favor. Boris lays in some physical forearms to the upper body. He gets Jones on the second rope and begins to choke him on it, breaking the count before the 5. He lays down a couple of body slams, but can't get the 3-count. Jones gets a school boy for a 2-count, but gets a hard shoulder block to knock him back to the mat. A few hard kicks and a knee drop gets another 2-count. S.D. gets himself back to his feet, and battles back after a missed elbow drop. Jones leaps up and nails a sloppy dropkick for a 2-count. He gets to his feet, waiting for Boris to get up, Jones leaps for another dropkick, but Zhukov brushes him off. As Jones gets back to his feet, he is met with a vicious clothesline and pinned.

Winners: Boris Zhukov

Time: 10:53

Magnificent Muraco & Masked Superstar vs Los Conquistadors

Muraco starts off with Uno. Muraco uses his awesome power to toss the Luchador around the ring. A high-impact body slam sends Uno crushing to the mat. He quickly tags Dos. Dos doesn't have much better luck, running at Muraco with a tackle, but getting sent to the match himself. He tags Uno back in. This time, Uno uses his quickness to get a small advantage, using a flying head-sissors to take down Muraco. Uno then leaps with a flying forearm, sending Muraco out through the ropes and to the floor. He kicks the ringside guard rail in frustration. Muraco takes his time getting back into the ring. He tags out to the Masked Superstar who slowly enters the ring. He stares intensely at Uno. They lock up, and the veteran takes control immediately. Superstar brings Uno into the corner, and he and Muraco work him over for quite a few minutes. Some moments where Uno gets a shot in and tries to make the tag, but gets cut off. After a few minutes of this happening, Uno finally breaks away and gets a tag to Dos. Dos comes in and gets a flying headbutt from Masked Superstar right away. Dos crumbles right to the mat. Superstar brings Muraco back in. Muraco drops Dos with a big powerslam. Muraco tags in Superstar, then runs across the ring and elbows Uno off the apron to the rails. Superstar grabs Dos and executes a violent swinging neck breaker for the three count.

Winners: Magnificent Muraco & Masked Superstar

Time: 8:30

Intermission

Krusher Kruschev vs Thunderbolt Patterson

The fans are really behind Thunderbolt Patterson before the bell rings. They are hot for the first match back from intermission and Krusher attacks early, getting a knee to the lower back against the turnbuckles. Krusher grabs a waist lock and rams Patterson into the buckles repeatedly. The referee steps in, threatening to disqualify Krusher if he doesn't break in the corner. Krusher has Thunderbolt hurt on the mat and works him over. He calls out to the crowd, calling them names and getting a ton of reaction. Krusher executes a very good back breaker for a 2-count. He yells at the referee to count faster. Krusher turns over Patterson and pounds away on the lower back. The crowd is hot for Patterson, cheering for him to recover. Krusher tries to pickup Patterson, but he pops Kruschev with an elbow. Krusher hits him with a forearm. They exchange punches in the middle of the ring. Kruschev cuts him off with a kick to the gut. Krusher whips Patterson into the ropes, tries for the Russian Sickle, Thunderbolt ducks under, school boys Kruschev and gets the quick pinfall. After the bell, Krusher knocks Patterson down with a big double-panhandle shot. Then as he turns around, Kruschev lays in the Sickle to leave him laying as Krusher leaves the ring satisfied he's beaten down Thunderbolt.

Winner: Thunderbolt Patterson

Time: 9:00

The Moondogs vs Rick McGraw & Scott Casey

The team of Rick McGraw and Scott Casey is hated among the fans. They cannot stand this team. The Moondogs get a good reaction when they are announced to the crowd. Moondogs work over McGraw early, brawling. They take control and keep him near their own corner. Rex body slams Rick hard to the mat, and dropped a leg drop to get an early 2-count. Moondogs tag and Spot comes in, they give McGraw a double-clothesline, but once against get a 2-count. McGraw rolls towards the ropes. As Spot walks over to pull him away, they get locked together in the ropes, as the referee steps in, McGraw uses a cheap trick to Spot and uses that opportunity to tag in Casey. They work over Spot for a few minutes, tagging in and out, working him over with good tag team wrestling. After a miscue, Spot ducks and they clothesline each other, giving him the chance to make the tag to Rex. Rex comes in a house of fire with lots of punches, knocking over both opponent's. Then all four wrestlers brawl inside the ring. The referee calls for the two illegal guys to get out of the ring. He steps in front of Spot and orders him from the ring. As they are arguing in the corner, McGraw rakes the eyes, setting up for Casey executing a piledriver and getting the win.

Winners: Scott Casey and Rick McGraw

Time: 10:49

Russian Nightmare vs El Bracero

As El Bracero enters the ring, he is attacked by the Russian Nightmare. Vicious and brutal beating. Bracero doesn't get one move in for the first few minutes. Nightmare just pounds him with heavy blows. Press Slam onto the mat. Running tackles send him to the floor. Nightmare sends him into the ringside guard rail before rolling Bracero back into the ring. One Russian Sickle later and Russian Nightmare picks up the win.

Winner: Russian Nightmare

Time: 4:41

Rick Rude vs Jose Lothario

The last match of the evening. starts off hot with some early brawling around the ringside. These two have had some battles in tag team action last month, and they pick up right where those left off. It starts with Rude trying to bail out of the ring and leave the match, but Jose catches him in the isle and the brawl around ringside begins. The referee is trying to gain some control, finally getting into the ring and begins the count. The referee gets to a 6-count before both men roll into the ring. Rude is able to get the advantage with a huge forearm to the back of Lothario's head as he returned to the ring. Rude begins to work the neck area. The lays down some forearm's and a nice vertical suplex for a 2-count. The climbs the ropes and leaps off with a flying fist drop between the eyes, but Rude still gets a two-count. Rude gets a little frustrated, and stomps on Lothario. A leaping knee drop to his neck gets another two-count for Rude. His frustration is showing as he begins to choke Jose. The fans are getting loud, clapping and cheering for Jose to battle back. Rude picks him off the ground and attempts a suplex, but Lothario blocks is and reverses it with his own suplex. Both men land hard. They battle up, Jose leaps with a headsissors, and another, then a big dropkick for a 2-count. Jose leaps with another dropkick that sends Rude to the floor. Jose follows him out, and sends Rude into the timekeepers table. Rude grabs the bell, but Jose doesn't see it, grabbing Rude and bringing him back into the ring. Rude gets caught up in the ropes, as Jose slides in under the bottom rope, as he reaches out to bring Rude back in, Rude quickly pops Lothario in the forehead with it, and tosses it back to the table as the referee gets into a better position to see what's going on. Rude slides into the ring and pins Jose to end the battle.

Winner: Rick Rude

Time: 11:12

Mid-South Wrestling

Monday, January 16, 1984

Civic Center

Lubbock, Texas

All matches are one-fall with a 15-minute time limit, unless otherwise noted.

Steve Williams vs Raul Castro

Fans get excited to see Steve Williams, just based on his look. Match starts and Dr. Death gets a quick start with his power moves. He doesn't get paid by the hour, and crushes Castro to the mat with a vicious power slam for the 3-count.

Winner: Steve Williams

Time: 3:01

Steve Lombardi & Dennis Stamp vs Rick McGraw & Scott Casey

The fans give loud boo's to the tag team of Rick McGraw and Scott Casey. They enter the ring, looking cocky and ready for action. Lombardi and Stamp are already in the ring, waiting patiently for the ring bell. The start of the match sees Casey and Stamp exchange side headlocks. Casey uses his power to bring Stamp into his corner, and they double team on Stamp. McGraw gets a tag and he takes Dennis down with a drop toe hold and works a couple of forearm shots to the back. McGraw and Casey work over Stamp for a few minutes before Stamp is able to sneak a quick dropkick from nowhere on Casey. Stamp makes the tag and Lombardi storms the ring, hitting lefts and rights to Stamp's face. He nails an impactful clothesline that sends Casey out to the floor. Lombardi grabs him through the ropes and tries to bring him back into the ring. McGraw uses the opportunity to sneak in and lay a big knee to the back of Lombardi, and Rick quickly escapes. Casey rolls into the ring and tags McGraw. Casey grabs a bulldog on Lombardi, and as he gets up to leave the ring, he nails Stamp to the floor, then takes his leave of the ring. As the referee is ushering Casey back to his corner, McGraw drops Lombardi with a piledriver to pick up the win.

Winners: Rick McGraw and Scott Casey

Time: 6:19

Krusher Kruschev vs S.D Jones

Krusher is accompanied by the Russian's to the ring area. The distract S.D. Jones before the match, and Krusher takes advantage. He lays a vicious forearm to the back and sends Jones to the floor. As he attempts to go to the floor, the referee holds him back, and that gives the Russian Nightmare the chance to kick S.D. and send him into the post. Then he tosses him into the ring. Kruschev kicks at Jones' head. He's bleeding from the post shot. Krusher gives him a number of right hands to the cut on his head. The crowd is yelling at the referee and the Russian's. They won't let up. Krusher picks up Jones, and drops him with a bodyslam for a 2-count. He pounds on the head a few more times with some right hands. Krusher lets Jones get to his feet, grabs him and whips him into the ropes, bends over for a back body drop, but S.D. kicks him right in the face. Krusher goes down to one knee, Jones gives him a knee lift to the face sending both men to the mat. The Russian’s outside the ring are mad and yelling into the ring. Krusher already starts to get to his feet, S.D. uses the ropes to pull him up. Krusher runs at him, Jones ducks and Krusher sends himself over the ropes. He lands on the apron, and not on the floor, but he is still hurt. Jones comes over and tries to suplex him back into the ring, but Boris pulls Jones leg, causing him to lose control and Kruschev lands right on him. Both men get up, Krusher lays in a violent Russian Sickle for the win. The Russian’s celebrate by kicking Jones a few times and tossing him from the ring.

Winner: Krusher Kruschev

Time: 9:32

Masked Superstar vs Moondog Rex

This is a very back and forth match. Masked Superstar starts off slow, but Rex takes the early advantage. He works over the left arm and shoulder of Superstar. Superstar even misses a shoulder block into the corner and rams his shoulder into the post. Rex drops a knee on the shoulder and wrenches on the arm, but Superstar won’t give it up. You can feel the desperation Masked Superstar feels with the injured arm. He is able to slow down Rex with a rake of the eyes. Superstar sends him to the floor, as he tries to get a minute to get feeling back into the arm. Rex rolls into the ring and is met with a big knee drop to his head. Superstar reaches down and locks in a figure-four leglock. Rex is in pain, but you can tell Superstar is just buying some more time to heal the arm and plan a better attack. Rex is able to get to the ropes to cause the break. Both men start to get to their feet. Superstar uses his good arm to clothesline Rex to the ground. Now that Superstar is feeling better with the arm and shoulder, he focuses his attack on the leg he started to injure on Rex. He drops a couple of knees against the side of Rex’ knee. He pulls Rex to the ropes and places the leg on the bottom rope. He leaps and comes crushing down onto the knee. Rex is now in some real pain. Superstar works over the leg more, slowly bringing himself more offense with that arm, but still favors it throughout the offense. Superstar grabs that leg, whips around for another figure-four, but Rex reaches out, pulls him into an inside cradle for a very close 2-count. Superstar rushes to his feet and clocks Rex with a back elbow. Rex falls into the corner buckles. Superstar rushes in for a body tackle, Rex catches him with his own back elbow. Superstar stumbles back into the middle of the ring. Rex is slow to follow really favoring that leg. He grabs Superstar for a bodyslam, but the leg gives out, Masked Superstar falls on top, but only gets a 2-count. Superstar realizing this is his shot, grabs a Boston Crab, locks it in deep, but release the good leg and really locks in the half crab on the injured leg. You can tell Superstar is favoring that arm as well, keeping him from locking in the full Boston Crab. He really wrenches on it, Rex is stuck, but refuses to give up. Superstar doesn’t let go, sitting back hard. Rex finally gives it up, as he is just in too much pain.

Winner: Masked Superstar

Time: 14:22

Intermission

Boris Zhukov vs El Bracero

We return from intermission and the Russian’s are in the ring, running down America. El Bracero enters the ring for the match, and is immediately attacked by Boris Zhukov. The others leave the ring, but Bracero fights back immediately. He nails lefts and rights, pushing off Zhukov, leaping and nailing a dropkick, that sends Boris against the ropes. He leaps with a second dropkick and Boris falls into the ropes again. El Bracero leaps with a third, but Boris gets out of the way and he crashes hard to the ground. Boris leaps and drops a heavy elbow onto Bracero. He continues his slow, hard-hitting offense. Bracero keeps fighting back, getting a move or two in, but gets cut off a number of times by the Russian. Boris whips Bracero into the ropes, Bracero ducks under a Sickle attempt, bounces off the ropes, leaps with a cross body…Boris catches him, but can’t hold him as he falls back, Bracero hooks both legs and gets the surprise pinfall. The Russian’s jump into the ring, but he is able to scramble away from the attack and head to the locker room.

Winner: El Bracero

Time: 8:11

Don Muraco vs Moondog Spot

These two lock up and start the action very fast. Pushing and shoving, then forearms back and forth. Spot starts to get the better of the back and forth. Spot then football tackles Muraco to the mat. He climbs up onto him and start pounding away on Muraco’s forehead. Spot is ready for some action. Muraco pushes him off and takes a leave to the floor. As Spot follows, Muraco slips back into the ring, and as Spot rolls into the ring, Muraco tries to take him down with an elbow drop, but Spot stops and rolls back out, as Muraco lands hard to the mat. Spot gets back into the ring and lands his own elbow drop for a 2-count. Muraco slips out of the ring again. Spot waits for him this time. Muraco takes a long count, but steps back into the ring. As he locks up with Spot, he pushes him into the corner. The referee calls for the break, but Muraco cheap shots Spot. Spot bounces right back with forearms to the chest. Muraco falls back to the middle of the ring. Spot suplexes Muraco for another 2-count. Spot pulls Muraco up to his feet and picks him up for a bodyslam, and drops him onto the mat. He runs against the ropes and drops a big leg drop, but for another 2-count. Muraco rolls to the floor and Spot follows him out. They brawl on the floor. Muraco is able to turn a whip around and Spot crashes into the rails. Muraco climbs into the ring to get a breather. Spots follow inside the ring. Muraco takes the advantage from here. Muraco uses his power to control Spot. Slams and strikes wear down Spot. Muraco then locks in a bear hug to wear down Spot. Spots tries to fight out, but Muraco tightens his lock. Spot finally head-butts his way out of the bear hug. Muraco breaks his hold and stumbles back. Spot holds his ribs and back from the pain of the bear hug. He punches Muraco, then another punch. Spot head-butts Muraco one more time. He bounces off the ropes, giving him some momentum and before he can attack, Muraco steps up, catches Spot, lifts him up, and drops him throat first along the ropes (Hotshot). He covers Spot and picks up the win.

Winner: Don Muraco

Time: 12:21

Russian Nightmare vs Thunderbolt Patterson

Russian Nightmare enters the ring, and charges Patterson but gets caught with a boot to the face. The Nightmare crashes to the mat. Patterson leaps and lands a big splash for a 2-count. The fans thought it was all and explode, but realize it was only a two count. Patterson questions the referee, letting the Russian Nightmare to get back to his feet. Patterson comes at Nightmare, but Nightmare catches him with a quick, but impactful powerslam. Nightmare picks him up and drops him with a running powerslam now. 2-count after the slam. The Russian doesn’t seem to care. He picks up Thunderbolt and whips him into the corner buckles and follows in quickly with a shoulder to the body. He keeps him locked in the corner, thrusting his shoulder into the body of Patterson over and over. The referee calls for the break. Nightmare backs off, rushes in with a forearm to the face. Patterson is hurt. Nightmare shoulders his body again, but the second shoulder is met with a knee to the upper body of the Russian Nightmare. He stumbles back, shocked by the knee. Patterson gets a moment to get his head back into the match. He’s still hurting from the quick pounding he has taken. Patterson kicks and punches at the Nightmare. Nightmare blocks the last punch, nails his own, gets a real quick burst and shoulder blocks Patterson down to the mat. Nightmare rushes the ropes, gaining a ton of momentum and takes off Patterson’s head with a Russian Sickle for the big 3-count.

Winner: Russian Nightmare

Time: 6:07

Main Event – One Fall with a 45-minute time limit

Rick Rude vs Jose Lothario

These two are no strangers, and they start off hot and heavy. Rude tries to power Lothario down, but Jose uses his quickness to evade the power, keeping Rude at bay with some quick strikes and some nice leaping kicks. A headsissors sends Rude to the floor. Jose steps onto the apron and runs off the apron and leaps into Rude with a bodyblock. Jose grabs Rude and sends him into the ring. He climbs up the ropes, leaps with a cross body block, but only gets a 2-count. Rude scrambles to the ropes, as Jose comes for him he grabs the tights and pulls Jose out to the floor. Rude now follow him out, grabbing Jose and ramming him into the apron face first. Then he whips him into the ring post, which Jose gets busted open on. He’s bleeding pretty bad. Both men work their way back into the ring. Rude works over Jose for a few minutes with some power moves, wearing him down. Jose tries to battle back, but is still weak from the blood loss. Rude grabs Jose and locks in an over-the-shoulder backbreaker. Jose is in pain, but won’t give it up. He’s battling hard, wiggling hard, finally getting himself free, grabbing a big atomic drop sending Rude over the top rope and crashing hard to the floor. Jose crumbles to the mat, still feeling the beating he has been taking. Rude gets himself up and slides under the bottom rope. He gets to his feet, as Jose gets to his feet. The rush each other and hit a double clothesline. Both men crash to the mat. They both start to get the count, and eventually battle to their feet. Rude pushes Jose against the ropes, Jose bounces back with a knee to the upper body, sending Rude into the far ropes, Jose leaps up, getting on Rude’s shoulders (Electric Chair) and falls forward with a victory roll, and gets a very close 2-count. The crowd thought that was it, but pop when Rude escapes. Rude rakes the face off Jose as they get close. The referee warns Rude, then goes over to check on Jose. Rude pulls Brass Knuckles from his tights. He goes to put them on his hand, but Jose sneaks up with a school boy, but the referee gets another close 2-count. Rude quickly gets up but is met with a dropkick that sends him back to the mat, but he bumps into the referee. Jose sees the knuckles. He picks them up and puts them on his hand. He swings and clocks Rude. Jose tosses the knucks. The referee wasn’t hurt badly, just a fall to the mat. He is already up, but missed the illegal punch. Jose covers Rude and gets the three-count. Rude is busted open from the shot but it out cold as Jose celebrates the victory and leaves the ring.

Winner: Jose Lothario

Time: 19:16