Pro Wrestling Only

Best Wrestlers Who Didn't Get Nominated

Dylan Waco

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still sore about not being able to rank Lance Storm. There're so many guys on my list who I'm souring on, specifically because they're so much worse than him. Like, I shouldn't be looking at my list and be thinking any of the names are "bad workers" but I am doing now. But, whatever, it's my own fault, and I've got to live with it.

I am really glad, however, that I had the presence of mind to nominate Kana. It's one thing to lose your number seventeen, it's another thing to lose someone from your top ten.

Yes, my list looks weird and I should have put more thought in to it. I should have, also, made sure everyone in my pool of potentials got nominated. Alas, I'll do better in ten years' time.

Don Arakawa
Babe Face
Dave “Butcher” Bond
Ephesto
Yusuke Fuke
Tommy Gilbert
Jimmy Hart
Sonny King
Oficale 911
Shunji Kosugi
Johnny Kwango
Mike Marino
Rick McGraw
Dokonjonosuke Mishima
Mitsuo Momota
Buck Robley
“Suicida” Mike Segura
Huracán Sevilla
El Signo
El Solitario
Super Strong Machine
George Takano
Clay Thomson
Victor Zangief
Zatura

Little Tokyo. Would have been the 3rd midget wrestler on my ballot. If I knew I was gonna change my mind at the last minute I would have nominated him myself.

Oh man... I had trouble finding Tokyo footage on youtube for a bit, otherwise he would had been on my list.

No Misawa & Akiyama and Kobashi & Akiyama teams were huge omissions. I probably should have checked beforehand because I just assumed they were nominated like some of the other All Japan teams.

There were a bunch of omissions in the tag teams that I assumed were nominated but weren't, and nominating 20 teams would just be a pain in the ass. The Von Erichs (only Kerry and Kevin were nominated), Kawada and Misawa, half of the Hansen teams from AJPW, a bunch of the AJPW tag teams, Sheik and Abby, pretty much every tag team ever in lucha, every tag team in the Dragon Gate System, The Blonde Bombers,

If Art Barr got votes, I feel like Blitzkrieg could've also gotten votes. Despite the terse nature of their careers, they had inestimable influence.

Killer Karl Kox, the british Kendo Nagasaki, and Don Leo Jonathan are three guys I feel like should've been nominated, as well.

I'll throw my hat in the ring amongst those aghast at Strike Force's exclusion.

Yours,

JHHBjr