Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Mania 32 Raw

FMKK

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we're way past WWE working this way (if it ever did), but the #1 contender's match is three guys who just lost (including one guy who went 0-2 on the weekend) plus Jericho. Shouldn't the #1 contenders be like, Sheamus, Brock, Corbin, and Taker? Seems like a means to do a quick Jericho-Reigns feud until Brock's back, but the setup of the match was unbridled butt.

My mother: "Why are they booing Roman? I've never heard him get booed before!"

Ho boy.

I use my mother as the casual fan barometer to see what gets through or not. She couldn't tell that he got booed last night because they muted the crowd so much. So I guess they've semi-successfully hid the backlash from a certain section. Until now.

I honestly think it's just that they don't give a shit about Zack. Him winning the title was a nice moment, but the next day when it involves Zack being on TV, cutting promos and defending the IC Title... God love him, but this came from absolutely nowhere as a pure Lifetime Achievement Award thing.

Whether he makes it out of this match or not, it's not going to last much longer.