Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Mania 32 Raw

FMKK

Maryse has been added to the cast of Total Divas which is why she is back full time.

I can see the storyline now...

Maryse: My husband doesn't have the biggest tool in the shed, but he satisfies me. I don't know though, should I see what else is out there?

Nikki: Girl, if you're not sure about your man, you should totally, you know, explore your options.

Just don't ever tell Mike [Miz] about it. [ignoring that they're filming this for the whole world.]

Cue a wacky misadventure involving den mother Nattie trying to help Maryse find a male prostitute.

Nattie: [in front of a pink background] If Maryse is not happy in the bedroom, she won't be happy in the ring. That could put me and the other girls in danger. I have to protect myself out there, and helping Maryse with her love life is the only way I can do that.

There is nothing about this that I can't believe wouldn't actually happen.

Nattie's promo in particular is spot on. You should write her promos.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. For the hell of it, here's another one...

Nattie (in front of pink screen): You know, maybe it's wrong of me, but I feel threatened by TJ's friendship with Cesaro.

Flashbacks of TJ and Cesaro acting like two puppy dogs in love.

Nattie's Mom [at the house with cats nipping at her sandals]: When I was your age, dear, I felt the same way about your dad's friendship with Uncle Bret.

Nattie: I know, Mommy, but that was Uncle Bret and Daddy. This is different. This thing with TJ and Cesaro, I don't know, it's...

Nattie's Mom: (Puts her arms around Nattie) You have to let TJ have his own friends and his own life. He's been through so much this year already.

Nattie (in front of pink screen): I've decided that if TJ can have a best friend, so can I!

Flashback footage of Nattie sharing coffee and giggling with the newest Total Divas cast member Renee Young.

Nattie (in front of pink screen): I'm really nervous aboot asking Renee Young to be my new BFF. She seems so with it, so together. What if she says no?

Nattie (in front of pink screen): You know, maybe it's wrong of me, but I feel threatened by TJ's friendship with Cesaro.

Nattie's Mom [at the house with cats nipping at her sandals]: When I was your age, dear, I felt the same way about your dad's friendship with Uncle Bret.

Nattie: I know, Mommy, but that was Uncle Bret and Daddy. This is different. This thing with TJ and Cesaro, I don't know, it's...

Nattie's Mom: (Puts her arms around Nattie) You have to let TJ have his own friends and his own life. He's been through so much this year already.

Nattie (in front of pink screen): I've decided that if TJ can have a best friend, so can I!

Flashback footage of Nattie sharing coffee and giggling with the newest Total Divas cast member Renee Young.

Nattie (in front of pink screen): I'm really nervous aboot asking Renee Young to be my new BFF. She seems so with it, so together. What if she says no?

The best part of this season of Total Divas has been the repeated focus on the Neidhart family, who are such a delightful bunch of weirdos.

I seriously felt like Bubba Dudley was an avatar for how I felt, looking at these two idiots with a "What the fuck are these two supposed to be?".

Enzo, to be fair, has improved in ring a lot in the last year to the point where he's almost watchable, but the way he judders and skips around like a hyperactive twat just infuriates me. I can't look at him without feeling annoyed. I'm all for wrestlers having something for fans to chant along with, but having to sit through an entire introduction every time - the same introduction - got old real fast in NXT. the line about being so ugly tears run away from their faces was quite good though

Cass is just worthless. Terrible wrestler and terrible on the mic. When he goes into the Sawft spiel, it felt like every word had a full stop after it, just trying way too hard.

Agreed. I liked their match at Roadblock but the mic work makes me cringe.

Awesome.

I think my favourite Nattie moment was another "ring general" thing, that moment in one of the early seasons when she pees a little in the ring, and she goes ballistic cutting promos on Alicia for kicking her in the bladder and making her pee because "I HAVE NEVER BEEN KICKED IN THE STOMACH DURING A MATCH BEFORE~!"

As if a boot to the gut isn't the first move and a constant transition in basically every WWE match in recorded history. But she's NEVER been kicked in the gut before!