Pro Wrestling Only

Reactions to the Honorable Mention List, Part 3

Grimmas

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no... Scott Steiner as Greatest wrestler ever is not funny! It's not! Stop laughing! Fucking hell...

Yatsu is the first name I'm really sad didn't make the top 100, even though I didn't expect it.

And I've lost my list, but will find it tomorrow (1am here), so not quite sure, but think I'm down 5 or 6 guys.

I am not going to tell Scott Steiner he doesn't deserve the vote because Scott Steiner legitimately scares me.

I am a grown man. I am afraid of Scott Steiner, professional wrestler.

If you don't have a healthy fear of Scott Steiner there is a solid chance that you might actually be Scott Steiner

This is the kind of pure joy wrestling brings me all the time. Wrestling is fun... Scott Steiner is fun.... Scott Steiner being the greatest wrestler ever is fun. I just want to go watch random Steiner rants now.

I know :-) ... And a true heel isn't someone cool you actually root for. It's someone truly detestable who does awful stuff and makes you hate him, even though you know wrestling is "fun" and "fake"... So jackwebb is now a true heel in my eyes! ... (And yes I'm kidding, and a Scott Steiner #1 rating is both fun, oddly cool, totally head scratching and horrible at the same time, and I love it!)

I am not going to tell Scott Steiner he doesn't deserve the vote because Scott Steiner legitimately scares me.

I am a grown man. I am afraid of Scott Steiner, professional wrestler.

If you don't have a healthy fear of Scott Steiner there is a solid chance that you might actually be Scott Steiner

Your other choice is you lack any sense of self-preservation.

I was at an indy show at an LAX airport hotel ballroom in 2011, and as the Steiner Brothers were coming to the ring, a fan threw a drink at Scott Steiner, immediately realized what he had done, and tried to run away through the crowd. Steiner pushed into the crowd after him for a second, but then stopped and went to the ring. If he would have caught the guy, I think there'd be two #1 votes for Scott Steiner this time around!