Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling thoughts that probably don't deserve

Coffey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I appreciate that his family was able to work WWE, it's not quite as entertaining overall as "Big Daddy" Bruno Beefcake: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/search/s_137454.html

Somehow a friend of mine met Mr. Bruno Beefcake and got an 8x10 glossy photo. My friend knew of my wrestling fandom and insisted I knew who this guy was and I had no fucking clue.

I ordered Bound for Glory last night and it was a great show.  Just from start to finish nothing below watchable and they had a string of three great matches with Sabin/Senshi, the cage match and Christian/Rhino.  Totally worth the money if you're thinking about getting the replay.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a hilarious story in the latest WON about Hogan telling people that he hurt his neck when Taker tombstoned him to win the title back in 1991. He apparently was selling backstage as if he got dropped on his head and Taker felt bad about it for a while since he's got a rep for being safe with the move. At some point Taker finally watched a tape of the match and realized Hogan's head wasn't anywhere near hitting the mat and he got pissed about it.

I just had this image of Taker watching and rewinding the tape getting progressively more pissed off while lightning strikes hit all around the TV.