Pro Wrestling Only

Good Will Wrestling: Greatest Wrestler Ever Series

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listened to part 1 and I have to give huge props to Will. He handles even the outlandish sounding picks so well and even encourages the guys to stand by their picks.

Thanks JP!!! Seriously... if these guys love a wrestler so much they would include them in the Top 100, who am I to argue? I just want to know why they are in the Top 100.

This! I love the spirit of this series, and wish the whole GWE had more of this air about it (which is not the fault of the people organizing it, but absolutely on the rest of us). Fingers crossed for 2026 or something...

It's way more inspiring to hear people talk up the guys they love and voted for, and to hear Will encourage them to stick by their picks, than to hear (or read) someone trying to put their choices over by burying other peoples favorites.

I'm a little over halfway through the DVDVR podcast and it is a glorious trainwreck. Everyone making fun of their own lists. Everyone making fun of each other's lists. Everyone making fun of Dean. Will constantly trying to get Dean to give more than a five word justification on why he ranked anybody and then calling him senile. A great show so far.

DEAN is probably right about Ray Gonzalez who I considered, but didn't vote for. I kind of wish I had in hindsight. A really long time as a good worker. Biggest knock on him is that I'm not sure I ever thought he was next level great, but if you pressed me right this moment I'm not sure I could leave him off if I had a re-do.