Pro Wrestling Only

Good Will Wrestling: Greatest Wrestler Ever Series

Will, any word on when you're going to re-record or post the GWE with El Boricua talking Puerto Rico? I'm really looking forward to it.

I have to check with all parties involved first. It may be after the list is out.

Alright I'm in the hospital for round 7 of chemo treatment and am firing up the Hales Bros. pod!

You should enjoy it brother! Keep that energy up for the DVDVR show after.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been slowly getting through all of these and they've been totally awesome. Will is so great with his reactions to all the wacky ass picks, from "Rip Ro-really? Rip Rogers? THAT Rip Rogers??" to "B-Boy?? Yeah we're gonna have to talk about that..." to "Jerry The King Lawler, WAY too fuckin' low but whatever", Not hiding his incredulity and burying guys and picks but in a fun way, and allowing guys to explain themselves. It makes me laugh to think of what Will would have made of my list.

For the guy with undoubtedly the wackiest ballot ever, Mando>Eddie comes off as so completely sane and rational. Loved hearing all of his cases.

The sprint format is also a nice change to all of the long, hard slogs, and I include myself in that. Really glad you did these.

Been slowly getting through all of these and they've been totally awesome. Will is so great with his reactions to all the wacky ass picks, from "Rip Ro-really? Rip Rogers? THAT Rip Rogers??" to "B-Boy?? Yeah we're gonna have to talk about that..." to "Jerry The King Lawler, WAY too fuckin' low but whatever", Not hiding his incredulity and burying guys and picks but in a fun way, and allowing guys to explain themselves. It makes me laugh to think of what Will would have made of my list.

For the guy with undoubtedly the wackiest ballot ever, Mando>Eddie comes off as so completely sane and rational. Loved hearing all of his cases.

The sprint format is also a nice change to all of the long, hard slogs, and I include myself in that. Really glad you did these.

At the end of the day, we're all equally nuts and rational. That's just the joy of wrestling I feel and I agree, these shows are ace. Also, this DVDR History pod has me so pumped.

At the end of the day, we're all equally nuts and rational. That's just the joy of wrestling I feel and I agree, these shows are ace. Also, this DVDR History pod has me so pumped.

I do not agree that DEAN is equally rational :)

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can see the Top 200 Nitro matches list, as mentioned by either Elliott or Mando>Eddie?

Hey! Here's a list of the TV marathoning/ranking projects my buddies and I did. The Nitro #200 project is on there in 5 chunks. Each chunk of the list has a corresponding YouTube video attached where myself and the 3 other guys on the committee discuss the matches.

• 4 months later...