Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Matt D

Parejas Increibles Greatest Wrestler Ever Special - Part 7

Part 7 of the Parejas Increibles podcast is the epic, almost four hour long finale of Matt and Stacey's countdown of their Greatest Wrestler Ever lists. They discuss picks #11-1, including some surprising choices and long-held favourites, and make detailed and fiercely personal arguments as to why these wrestlers are the absolute best of the best.

https://soundcloud.com/jerryvonkramer/parejas-increibles-7

PTBN Link to follow

I'm having some troubles too. We are wholly reliant on Parv (which we appreciate) so if others are having problems, there might be a delay. The good news is that we did in fact get through it!

... And may have spent 1:45:00 on our top fours.

Great end episode for the lists. You guys did great and defended your picks in a thoughtful manner. I hope yall decide to do future shows together.

I'm really excited the final one dropped. I listened to the first pod and decided I'd wait till the full lists were released before listening to the rest of the series.

I really hope you keep doing podcasts guys. I like that you have differing tastes but between you manage to cover most genres. You have natural chemistry and I've really enjoyed all seven of these.

All 7 were great. Agree with the above poster that the contrast in preference between you two adds a good bit to each episode.

And to Jimmy, you're spot the fuck on when it comes to Austin.