Pro Wrestling Only

Reactions to the GWE Tag Team Honourable Mention List

Grimmas

When i was a kid I thought Brian Pillman and Tom Zenk were AWESOME. They had some absolute 5 star classics with The Steiners, Doom, The Road Warriors, and The Rockers in my living room. On the other hand, for some reason Barry Windham and Sid Vicious were a very successful tag team in that ring too and Arn Anderson and Andre The Giant had the hottest feud in the territory at one point, so it wasn't always an exact reflection of the "real" world. This seems about right for them.

I have only seen the Guerreros on the Mid South set but I have been really into them even there.

The Von Erichs seem kinda crazy low to me. I am not a huge fan of the matches on the whole, but still... I would have thought they would have finished a good bit higher.

the Von Erichs are a bit tricky because it's harder to think of any one pairing as a "real" tag team - normally they're viewed as one giant unit. combine that with many on this board not caring for World Class in general, and i'm not surprised at all.

also agree with goc on the Guerreros, it's a pretty comparable result to the singles guys whose cases mostly rely on NWA On Demand (e.g. Gino & Lothario). that site hasn't gained enough traction yet to singlehandedly push guys into the top 100 singles or top 25 tag teams.

Was the #1 vote for Garvin/Hayes a mistake that was meant for the original Freebirds? I'm not making fun of the voter, my opinion is no better/worse than anyone else's and if he meant to vote them #1, that's fine. I'm just surprised.

Shocked me when it came in.

The pictures of #1 Paul Jones and Ashura Hara’s “I’m Feelin’ Horny” shirt are worth the price of admission. Also cannot believe I wasn’t the high vote on Los Traumas, or that I was the high vote on Jumbo/Yatsu. I also regret not voting for Chavo and Hector, especially after their amazing photo.