Pro Wrestling Only

The Project's General Discussion

Grimmas

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestion: Since Thunderlips wants to get involved, give him is choice of ECW, ECWA, OVW, or USWA... See if ADL still wants to do this and give him the choice of whatever is left, then disband the remaining promotions and hold a mini-draft for the wrestlers on those roisters.

My suggestion: Since Thunderlips wants to get involved, give him is choice of ECW, ECWA, OVW, or USWA... See if ADL still wants to do this and give him the choice of whatever is left, then disband the remaining promotions and hold a mini-draft for the wrestlers on those roisters.

Still haven't heard anything. I would do in order....

WWF, ECW , any of the Japan organizations.

I am just participating in this project, I'm by no means in charge or anything... I think Bierschwale has taken over for Grimmas and I am not sure if either of them are doing anything to find out what's available for you... but I personally would suggest you send pms to Jesse Ewiak and/or ADL and see if they are planning to drop their work on WWF or ECW, respectively, see if they wouldn't mind you taking over. Haven't heard anything from elliot or Grimmas in over a month. I hope they haven't dropped out of this project, but maybe you could try pm-ing them as well, see if their feds (UWFi and FMW) are available.

I just sent Grimmas, elliot, Jesse, and ADL a pm myself. I'd really like to see ll four of them back involved and also get you (Thunderlips) involved in this too. Either taking over for one of those four if, sadly, any of them have decided to drop out... or doing some other thing if we can (happily) get everyone going again.

Also, it would be great if any of the bookers who haven't been active since November could let us know what's up, either way.

I am just participating in this project, I'm by no means in charge or anything... I think Bierschwale has taken over for Grimmas and I am not sure if either of them are doing anything to find out what's available for you... but I personally would suggest you send pms to Jesse Ewiak and/or ADL and see if they are planning to drop their work on WWF or ECW, respectively, see if they wouldn't mind you taking over. Haven't heard anything from elliot or Grimmas in over a month. I hope they haven't dropped out of this project, but maybe you could try pm-ing them as well, see if their feds (UWFi and FMW) are available.

I just sent Grimmas, elliot, Jesse, and ADL a pm myself. I'd really like to see ll four of them back involved and also get you (Thunderlips) involved in this too. Either taking over for one of those four if, sadly, any of them have decided to drop out... or doing some other thing if we can (happily) get everyone going again.

Also, it would be great if any of the bookers who haven't been active since November could let us know what's up, either way.

The WWF guy hasn't been on since Nov 21st. If He hasn't done anything by DEC 21ST, Then I'll take over the WWF.

I guess now is as good time as any to jump into this project.

With so many people jumping out. It's probably for the best to cut losses, and declare promotions inactive, and allow people that want to jump in to decide which promotion they want to takeover, and for the ones that are leftover just put those guys into a draft for the remaining promotions to select from, and the rest gets chucked into free agency. I also don't think we should keep it to the US, cause if someone really wants to run a Japanese promotion just let them it wouldn't hurt anything.

I wouldn't mind taking over ECW, or no one has mentioned except for Thunderlips but he withdrew his interest. So I could take over the WWF as well. I am really alright with whatever is decided.

I guess now is as good time as any to jump into this project.

With so many people jumping out. It's probably for the best to cut losses, and declare promotions inactive, and allow people that want to jump in to decide which promotion they want to takeover, and for the ones that are leftover just put those guys into a draft for the remaining promotions to select from, and the rest gets chucked into free agency. I also don't think we should keep it to the US, cause if someone really wants to run a Japanese promotion just let them it wouldn't hurt anything.

I wouldn't mind taking over ECW, or no one has mentioned except for Thunderlips but he withdrew his interest. So I could take over the WWF as well. I am really alright with whatever is decided.

Don't trust this at all. You can pm me for a full report.

I already pm'd Grimmas and told him straight up that we don't see eye to eye, and that we aren't on speaking terms. So let's just keep it at that. You do your thing and I will do mine. I won't post on your stuff and you don't post on mine.

It's seriously not a big deal. All of our issues came from me being apart of other games, and not telling you about it and hiding it from you, cause I knew how you would react. Which is basically how it is right here. This is going a little off topic, but I don't understand what your issue is. It's just a game that we do in our free time. I want to join this project that is totally separate from yours. I made sure of that. I knew you would block me from joining, but I just went with it anyways. Cause I thought that since you had your own game taking all your free time. You would just let me join a different one, and just leave it alone. It's obvious you have hard feelings toward me, but I made sure that this project was separate so no drama would ever come into it. Seems you don't want that though.

I also told him I already run another project on another board that's basically on it's last legs, and was open with him. He told me to post here that I wanted to join, and they would figure something out. So I did just that. This doesn't even have anything to do with you. I just asked to join a game that looks fun, and I can't join it why?

Our issues go back a long time, and I understand that we aren't going to be friends, or whatever but I have never caused any issues here, and never spoke any ill towards you. I was fine just letting you move on and I move on. Seems you don't want to do that though, and still hold a grudge. We get it you don't like me, and it doesn't really matter. I'm not going to cause problems with you, even when you booted me. I never caused an uproar, I never said anything to anyone. Cause I was just giving time to move on. I am not even apart of the same project as you. So you do your thing and I will do mine. It's really as simple as that.

• 1 month later...

So, I was waiting for a while to see if anyone else was going to post a weekly (could've taken the initiative myself, to be fair) before deciding what to do.

If it's alright with everyone, I'd like to lay my booking plan out in a broader form (as in, focusing on big matches and big angles, referencing the under-card briefly and skipping filler shows). Does that sound fair?

• 1 year later...