Pro Wrestling Only

Initial Draft Discussion

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Booker T going as a single, I move that we drop Stevie Ray from tier A-B to available to all. His career is an absolute 0 without Booker T

I move we drop any body who drafts Booker T as as singles in the first round from the game?

Maybe not, but fuck this is not reasonable in any way. There needs to be some justification for this, because it doesn't make any sense at all.

Seriously think we should pause the draft until Bruno can defend himself here or pick again.

The Austin pick was one thing, but this shows he is going completely against the idea of booking for the time period. If he doesn't want to be a part of the game everybody else is playing, then he should leave it.

The Booker T pick is crazy I'd argue that if we were doing this draft at any point in Booker's career you'd struggle to justify him being the WWF 5th pick

2000 maybe......

Either way, Bruno, answer the questions I stated above. Do you want to play the same game as us or not? You showed you weren't with the Austin pick, we let it slide. You showed you weren't with not saving Bret, we let it slide. Third time is with Booker T.

Answer the question, it's September 1995 you can not see the future. Justify selecting Booker T this high?

Felt like the Goldust pick feels like a risk that could pay off incredibly well.

There's an obviously talented performer, a gimmick that would just get ridiculously over in what is not the most progressive crowd, but it seems like it's something that would shock the sensibility of ECW and their tone. I'm hoping in a good way, but if I chicken shit out of it, bloody everyman brawler Dustin isn't a bad fall back.

Actually "The Natural" Dustin Rhodes would be freaking amazing and so much better than Goldust.

Goldust really hadn't debuted that gimmick on more than dark matches, so could go either way. If I was doing a US promotion he would had been a top pick for me and I'd use him as Dustin.