Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 9/19 - 9/25

Jimmy Redman

The intro of the Cruisers wasn't aimed at those of us who watched the CWC. It was aimed at the actual audience . Therefore a tag match where four guys get to have a sprint in order to impress the kids and regular people was what was in order. And it worked. And yes, you do save the first live appearance of the Champ at the big show. They did introduce TJ to the audience via the video package. It makes more dramatic sense to have him debut live at the PPV. And Swann being a dancing, fun loving guy? That's been his character since he arrived in NXT. It's kinda his thing, for Christ's sake.

Now why they had Foley out there stumbling through the intros, I have no fucking idea.

"The intro of the Cruisers wasn't aimed at those of us who watched the CWC. It was aimed at the actual audience."

I know WWE has a set way of doing things and as long as Vince/Steph/Dunn have a say in things, that won't change, but that's a shit reason. There is no reason that the build to the Cruisers debuting on Raw was that these survived the CWC, and throughout the show they took you round-by-round with the four guys that were on the show and explained why they were where they were. The presentation was shit. Yes, it was expected, but that doesn't make it right.

Nah, I don't buy into that TJP argument at all. A video package? Great. The actual video package went a 1:45 and only a minute of that was focused on TJP. Now you're going to send him out on a PPV to a cold, dead reaction. He had no chance to make an impact. The PPV is in Indianapolis - I live in Indianapolis - I know that no one in Indianapolis knows who TJP is and a small video on Raw didn't help that fact. Give him the Strowman gimmick for a week. Have him go out there, tie someone up, and then cut a promo. It's not hard. There's no excuse for him not being on the show.

That's a real broad stroke to paint Swann with. While he's dancing down the ramp, Cole is talking about how his parents died at a young age, but that's okay - Swann just likes to have fun~! Another black guy on the roster that just likes to have fun!

That's a real broad stroke to paint Swann with. While he's dancing down the ramp, Cole is talking about how his parents died at a young age, but that's okay - Swann just likes to have fun~! Another black guy on the roster that just likes to have fun!

Can I please refer you to...

Vince's Golden Rules of Sports Entertainment

#24: Black people love to dance, sing and have fun. Unless they're an ANGRY Black person.

Can I please refer you to...

Vince's Golden Rules of Sports Entertainment

#24: Black people love to dance, sing and have fun. Unless they're an ANGRY Black person.

But Swann gets angry too. He froths at the mouth and becomes WILD. :P

People can have tragic pasts and still enjoy life ya know. They don't have to be sad and mopey. I don't think Vince is forcing him. He geniunely likes to dance. Just like I do. He does not have to be Eeyore out there!

Swann was way more hard hitting than I expected. Cedric is such a fucking badass. Sells like a champ and such a sweet punch. My pick to be the breakout star. Loved both!