Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 4

TravJ1979

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not just Americans. There are a lot of Brazilians who just don't want to use that, either.

But hey, guess that the more those idiots like Aries and Low-Ki out themselves, the less we have to suffer through their idiotic antics. In that department, they are doing us a favor.

What is it with tiny little asshole wrestlers and not wearing masks?

I saw a pic of Kobashi and Kawasaki together wearing masks like real fucking men. I want a tag match of those two beating the piss out of whiny little Low Ki and Aries. 

55 minutes ago, Log said:

I saw a pic of Kobashi and Kawasaki together wearing masks like real fucking men. I want a tag match of those two beating the piss out of whiny little Low Ki and Aries. 

Dream match of 2020. Masked Kawada kicking Ki into oblivion and Masked Kobashi chopping Aries into pieces.

7 hours ago, MoS said:

Seriously, WHAT is with Americans and not wearing masks? It's basically the only country where this is a thing. Every other country, people across the political divide are happily wearing masks cuz it's like, so non-political. 

Many of us are terrible, awful people who take their cues from terrible, awful people.  Its really a lot of fun here.

10 minutes ago, Microstatistics said:

Mayor Kane voted against a mask mandate. Disappointing, not surprising, and ironic. 

The sheriff there basically admitted he was telling his deputies to not enforce the mandate anyway because something something MUH FREEDOMZ, so that vote probably got Mayor Kane another term. 

So, Kane also sucks as a mayor.

28 minutes ago, sek69 said:

MUH FREEDOMZ

Yeah, I have no idea where that whole thing come from, really. People in the US will fight for the "freedom" of carrying a gun and not wear a mask during a pandemic. And then wonder why the rest of the planet think very poorly of them... Force et courage to everyone having to live alongside those people, really...

Ok so last night I dreamt that Buff Bagwell, who was actually Randy Savage's son, stole money from Savage's locker room, and I was there to witness it. Then Savage was going wild and Miss Elizabeth went to me and told me I had to tell Randy about Buff. And so I go to him and he's Randy Savage going crazy so he tries to attack me but Lex Luger runs in and Savage kicks him in the balls, while a second Lex Luger comes from behing and manages to calm Savage down while I tell him about his son Buff Bagwell stealing his money.

Ok, I have not watched any WCW in 7 years, haven't watched wrestling at all yesterday and I don't do drugs. Go figure.

I've had a few wrestling-related dreams myself. The other night, I dreamt that Kerry Von Erich and I put a Labrador retriever in a washing machine to clean it off. Soon after, I realized I'd made a horrible mistake because the dog would probably drown. Then Toshiaki Kawada showed up and they had a fight.

13 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

I've had a few wrestling-related dreams myself. The other night, I dreamt that Kerry Von Erich and I put a Labrador retriever in a washing machine to clean it off. Soon after, I realized I'd made a horrible mistake because the dog would probably drown. Then Toshiaki Kawada showed up and they had a fight.

:lol: That's awesome.

Was the match any good ?

The only wrestling-related dream I remember is I got into a fight and put the guy in a rear-naked choke (obvs dreaming I can't fight for shit) and heard a bell ring then suddenly realised I was in the octagon and the referee raised my hand and I was announced as the new UFC Heavyweight Champion. I went along with it. Then I got told I had to go to a press conference for my next fight, and Brock Lesnar was sitting there saying I'd be fighting him next. I panicked and told my real life friend Sean I'm gonna get killed. Then the day of the fight I heard that Brock had been found dead at Sean's house. I asked Sean what happened, he said he'd invited Brock round for drinks and poisoned it, but he was only trying to make Brock ill so he'd lose the fight but he must have miscalculated and put too much in so it killed him. I promised Sean I wouldn't tell anyone what he did, I know he was just trying to help. It was then announced that the United Nations would be leading an investigation into Brock's death.

I woke up around this point so don't know what happened next.