• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Matt D said:

You’re a good son.

Thanks a lot! You're a good brother and I really wanted some joke ready to own your ass, but I couldn't accomplish it. So I will just hope you keep sharing extremely insightful, productive wrestling discussions during our lives!, even though they are from another board like modern-day DVDVR EWWW

On 2/25/2021 at 7:15 PM, Loss said:

Selfishly, I want to know if Tony Khan knows who I am. I am just curious.

Yeah and I think the question needs to be asked does he takes Barnwells crown as biggest thing to come out of dvdr.  Also really weird to know the owner of my favorite team was posting on dvdr (I mostly lurk)

Inside Wrestling's "One To Watch" for March 2021: "Hearing good things about a hungry up-and-comer in the New York territory. Apparently he's a former Olympian and built like a brick supermarket. Mark Henry is his real name, and he recently had his to say to us: 'I plan on having a match sometime in the next six months. I just want to have one match'. Good luck to the young man. We'll be watching closely."

(Full quote courtesy 411 : "During a recent episode of Busted Open Radio, Mark Henry said that he plans to wrestle a match again within the next six months. Henry hasn’t wrestled since the Greatest Royal Rumble in 2018.

When the segment of him getting insulted by Randy Orton came up, Henry said: “I’d rather get punked out than get my ass whooped. Randy is not somebody to mess around with if you’re not 100%. Now I’m walking on two feet, I’m 325 pounds. I’m lighter and trimmer than I’ve ever been. I plan on having a match sometime in the next six months. I just want to have one match. And if Randy is the guy, then so be it. Believe me, I’ll be ready and I won’t be on one foot on a push scooter. I got to wrestle in this decade. I’ve got to. Big Show has wrestled in four and I’ve wrestled in three. I can’t let him have that over me.

Watching some May 1986 World Class, and they are showing matches from the 3rd Parade of Champions.

In the Rude vs Brody match, Brody throws Rude over the top rope and gets DQ'ed.

In the Von Erich's vs Freebirds, 6 Man Elimination, Canadian Lumberjack match.... Lance throws Gordy over the top rope, and that somehow eliminates him from the match?

Gotta love Rules in Wrestling!

Glenn Gilbertti is someone so stupid, so obnoxious, with such a punchable face, that I wonder how I or anyone else ever liked Disco Inferno.

Meanwhile, Jericho is continuing to erode his reputation.

And Madusa, well, no one ever thought she was a member of MENSA.

On 3/3/2021 at 8:40 AM, Blehschmidt said:

Watching some May 1986 World Class, and they are showing matches from the 3rd Parade of Champions.

In the Rude vs Brody match, Brody throws Rude over the top rope and gets DQ'ed.

In the Von Erich's vs Freebirds, 6 Man Elimination, Canadian Lumberjack match.... Lance throws Gordy over the top rope, and that somehow eliminates him from the match?

Gotta love Rules in Wrestling!

Well promoters had to get creative when booking Brody, since it seems he was a pain in everyone's ass besides Baba.