Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 4

TravJ1979

Exploited probably isn't the right word, but the religion of workism means that high-earning professionals are expected to derive fulfillment from their jobs and center their lives around them to the exclusion of other pursuits. Modern America might be the only society in history where the elites work longer hours and have less leisure time than the lower classes.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm digging into 1989 NWA - is the 4/15/89 first show at Center Stage the start of that year's famous booking team? The show all of a sudden has a whole new energy and there seems to be a lot more work being out into making each segment interesting, honestly gives me Cornette vibes from watching a lot of Smoky lately. 

4 hours ago, sek69 said:

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but anyone else feel kind of uncomfortable watching Misawa matches (especially ones later in his career)?  

Yeah, and he is pretty much my all time favourite and my choice for GOAT. But I have a really hard time watching his matches now. :(

On 2/11/2022 at 5:21 PM, Flyin' Brian said:

Not sure the best place to post this, I’ll try fantasy booking next but didn’t want to start a thread if I didn’t have to. If I wanted access to a game that I could use to book AEW with the least amount of setup what are my options? TEW probably? Anything else?

I'd give a shout to the latest Promotion Wars (PWremastered.com) 

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

Welp, I suppose Russian heels are about to become popular in wrestling again.

Man I am not looking forward to the online discourse when that happens. On the other hand, I hope the Soviet Cossacks make a comeback, I miss some roided Zangief-looking bastards.

Also, is Cancel Cancel Culture Pro Wrestling the dumbest fucking thing this forsaken business has to offer in 2022?