Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 4

TravJ1979

17 hours ago, Strummer said:

Melanie Pillman has passed away.

RIP

That woman has had a rough life. Still remember that interview Vince did with her the day after Brian died.... talk about distasteful and awkward. That DSOTR episode really shed a gloomy light on her life.

17 hours ago, sek69 said:

and you CAN'T TEACH THAT

Sorry, I'll see myself out now

:lol:

I dunno why I did not make the joke myself actually.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/3/2022 at 6:32 PM, kas said:

Not only is that one of the stupidest explanations I've heard

You've just basically described Joey Janela's entire Twitter feed and Joey Janela himself. The man constantly comes across as a dimwitted man-child putz.

Sometimes I wonder if Bo Dallas will ever come back to wrestling. He always seemed to be the better Windham bro when it came to both being a wrestler and being a good WWE wrestler. Dude was always killing it no matter what dumb shit they wanted him to do, and he never got a fair chance at anything past NXT level because he didn't have the right physique. I mean, dude did the best he could considering the genetics he had to work with. 

Unfortunately, he seems to be yet another person WWE beat the love of pro wrestling out of.

3 hours ago, Clayton Jones said:

Not that it negates that he had some good stretches here and there but didn't he end up being yet another conspiracy theory idiot manchild? Or something along those lines?

Yeah, he did have some weird intoxicated episodes on airports as well. Not great moments, but those conspiracies seem so off the fucking wall they are mostly on the harmless side of things.

Wait have we hit the point of Bo Dallas nostalgia now? He was roundly criticized as one of the sloppiest, least coordinated, least-compelling performers on the roster during his NXT run as a face, slightly enjoyed as a heel but still frequently criticized as being bad in the ring, then his main roster run was him doing a motivational lap around the ring and getting squashed. The only truly memorable Bo stuff I can remember was him continually trying to sneak back into Full Sail, which was indeed hilarious. Bray was absolutely better than him, let’s not gaslight ourselves now.

I always thought he was the better brother, to be fair. Bray always pissed me off with his promos that led to nowhere and were so "deep" in meaning.

In a vacuum he wasn't great, but his reign was well booked IMO. Great delusional heel. Plus he actually won a rap battle against Flo Rida which will never not be funny