Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 4

TravJ1979

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bruce and Conrad talk about that issue on their discussion of Badd Blood 1997, a show which has a minis tag match. Bruce says that they considered having a minis division but realized it wasn't practical because they'd have to bring in all of their workers from Mexico. There'd be a language issue, and that would make it difficult to build a whole division around.

Bruce and Conrad talk about that issue on their discussion of Badd Blood 1997, a show which has a minis tag match. Bruce says that they considered having a minis division but realized it wasn't practical because they'd have to bring in all of their workers from Mexico. There'd be a language issue, and that would make it difficult to build a whole division around.

I'm glad WCW didn't follow that logic when creating the cruiser weight division. Who knew that all the mini wrestlers were from Mexico?

It's a shame that Mascarita Dorada was mostly relegated as a comic relief mascot in WWE, because he is incredible

At least we did get the amazing thing that was Wee-LC (and I was supposed to see it again last year in Swoggle’s fed but Torito was hurt and couldn’t go).

I kind of think in the current political climate that midget wrestling wouldn't go over well outside of the wrestling bubble.

Which I think is ridiculous.

No one says that about Peter Dinklage and Game of Thrones.

Why shouldn't midgets get a chance at the same job opportunities the women are? (Thanks to the revolutionary revolution and evolutionary evolution pioneered solely by the most important women's rights activist since Susan B. Anthony, Stephanie McMahon.)

I kind of think in the current political climate that midget wrestling wouldn't go over well outside of the wrestling bubble.

Which I think is ridiculous.

No one says that about Peter Dinklage and Game of Thrones.

Why shouldn't midgets get a chance at the same job opportunities the women are? (Thanks to the revolutionary revolution and evolutionary evolution pioneered solely by the most important women's rights activist since Susan B. Anthony, Stephanie McMahon.)

I think largely because people are stupid and want to be offended. And you'll get some blogger or journalist that will see it as a chance to make a couple of bucks and get their name out there.

Are we all forgetting the short-lived juniors division?

Yeah, I did. Guess they got a Royal Rumble match before the women, even though it wasn't at the Royal Rumble.

Oh, dear.

Best youtube comment: "what if the great khali had an impersonater that was an average height person?"

Had a great time at my first OTT show in Belfast.

Was wondering if there was a live wrestling thread running where people can post about shows they've been to. If not, I'll start one cause it seems like a good idea.

When are they back in Belfast? Might have to make the trip.

I think there's one pencilled in for May 13th but I don't know if it's confirmed.

The show had great variety in terms of brawling, indy workrate spot-fests, comedy, stiff striking and sports-entertainment. It's definitely worth checking out if you can. Tickets were only like £15 as well.