Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 4

TravJ1979

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really wish they would put Fire Pro Wrestling World on sale on Steam. I don't want to pay $30 for that.

They significantly dropped the price right after they announced the first round of DLC and before it came out of "Early Access." Then once it became a "finished game" it went up too it's current and regular price. This was all before they announced the New Japan partnership.

I really wish they would put Fire Pro Wrestling World on sale on Steam. I don't want to pay $30 for that.

They significantly dropped the price right after they announced the first round of DLC and before it came out of "Early Access." Then once it became a "finished game" it went up too it's current and regular price. This was all before they announced the New Japan partnership.

Im having problems adding custom theme music and I followed the instructions.

Chris Regal was the owner of TNA fan site TNAMecca that was known for insane rules where everything was built as a cult where you would get banned for questioning Regal's authority. At some point last year he "died" after a sudden illness then his "brother" that no one knew existed started posting. Everyone (save a few really dense Mecca posters) knew he was faking and I guess this Abbey business prompted him to fess up.

On that note, seeing Bix doing some investigation on the case is amusing. God bless wrestling twitter.

I have no idea what this is but the Bix part was the best.

This situation at the end of the day had me thinking there are people who have some claim to the wrestling business who I don't know, that are followed by an even larger group of people I don't know, that have done things that make me glad I didn't know them.

Bix's tweeting of this and whatever sites associated with these goofs and lowlifes trying to separate themselves from the mess has just been silly and goes to show how stupid social media and people can be in some aspects.

Chris Regal *just* came back from the dead too.

This is some next level stuff. You just can't write this shit.

Seriously if you mentioned this as a documentary to Netflix even they would think that this is bullshit and want no part of it. When a guy who fakes his own death returns from a fake death and cuts a babyface promo about how fucked up a person is faking cancer AND death you have some next level :blink: :blink: