Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 4

TravJ1979

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kane's political aspirations- correct me if I'm wrong but he was born and raised in Europe (Spain maybe?) when his parents were stationed over seas in the military. Does he have duel citizenship? If so will having duel citizenship end up being a thing when running as a Libertarian or Republican in the South?

Also I saw an interview where Kane described himself as an anarcho-capitalist.... how does that play in the deep south?

It probably would neither hurt or help him. Your average American voter probably doesn't know what that is and would go glassy eyed about 30 seconds into actually explaining it. The anarcho-capitalist ideal is really just something for political nerds to get in pissing matches with each other over online.

I think what they are building towards is he is now after 6 years unable to finish any top guys with the Rainmaker. At the Dome it took like 6 Rainmakers to put down Omega, however Omega never hit the One Wing Angel which he kept going for. And sometime this summer Omega wins the title with the One Wing Angel in a match where Omega kicks out of at least 4 or 5 Rainmakers. So then after having the Rainmaker as a finisher for 5 years and a half years, Okada comes up with some sort of ridiculously dangerous super finisher with which he wins the title back at the Dome.

I'm going to add to my prediction as so far its looking like this is coming true. Okada will debut said crazy fucking finisher in a random tag before the G1. I'm predicting it will be equally as batshit crazy as Kobashi's Diamond Head. He will win the G1 with said finisher beating Naito. In October Omega's title defense will be against Tiger Mask W or just Ibushi as Ibushi. Naito will go undefeated from the G1 finals to the Dome show. So Naito has to drop the Intercontinental title before the G1, probably to Tanahashi, to allow him to go undefeated the rest of the year. Then Naito will beat Tiger Mask W at the Dome. Sometime in 2018 Naito wins the title. Dome in 2019 is Okada vs Naito, the culmination of Naito's 2 year long main event push. There is something I like about how logical the booking in New Japan is, that there is rarely a curve ball.

I'm betting Okada's super finisher is going to be another basic move. The rainmaker is a fucking short arm clothesline that was built up as a death move for the past few years. His super move is going to be something like a folding powerbomb.

Are there any specific details to Juvy injuring Brad Armstrong in 2000? This is an incident I never knew about until about a week ago. Someone had asked when Armstrong had left, I had always assumed that he got released in that culling where guys like Eaton were let go. I was surprised to see that he was injured because Juvy hit him with a car.

Are there any specific details to Juvy injuring Brad Armstrong in 2000? This is an incident I never knew about until about a week ago. Someone had asked when Armstrong had left, I had always assumed that he got released in that culling where guys like Eaton were let go. I was surprised to see that he was injured because Juvy hit him with a car.

I think it was a simple as Brad walking to his car and Juvi not paying attention and running into him in the parking lot.