Pro Wrestling Only

Hottest Women Pre-Attitude(nWo) Era!

Outsider

I was curious who you all think are the most gorgeous women in professional wrestling - 1995 and earlier!

This is kind of funny but Miss Elizabeth was the first celebrity I had a crush on. Like 5 or 6 years old kissing her poster in WWF catalog! LoL!

Madusa was sooo hott in AWA and scorching hot in WCW when Ventura was there!

MiMi

Sherri Martel

Jimmy Garvin's girl in WCCW. Sunshine I think was her name?

Anyway I hope you enjoy this topic.

funny I was watching some early 90s WCW and damn if Madusa wasn't a dead ringer for Jennifer Aniston. With a Murphy Brown wardrobe! I mean yeah they had different body types (umm especially Madusa post 95 or so) but damn if they didn't have the same facial features. Madusa is probably my number one all time

Looking back, I feel like you'd probably have the best time with Sherri.

Ht0y63F.jpg

gAWLWLZ.jpg

lFMSFwd.jpg

Liz was kinda boring. Would she be fun to hang out with? Also, I don't like how she just scampered off with Hogan in 88. And possibly also with Ric in 92 [citation needed]. I also feel like Missy would be annoying.

Sherri, maybe she'd get moody or demanding once in a while, but for the most part, she was pretty good to her men.

Always loved glamour in pro-wrestling. Or sleezyness in certain context (ECW, becaus it fit the atmosphere).

Yeah, Sherry was probably my first adolescent fantasy. She just had the attitude of being sexy, which works much better than soulless T&A bimbos that came later in the Attitude Eras and later.

To me Liz was nothing special until she hit 35 and got all milfy in WCW. She was hitting her peak during those days. So, no.

One word : Woman. So 80's in WCW, then simply drop dead sexy and evil in ECW with the Sandman.

The sad things is that being a valet is basically a lost art, as showed by Lana, who's a good performer but who isn't doing anything really until that one stop usually, whereas Sherry, Woman, Francine (especially with Douglas, who always knew how to integrate a valet in his act), all those girls were integral part of a match like a Cornette or Heenan could be, in different ways. Nobody to teach them I guess.

You have to give credit to Sherri for how she used her sex appeal as part of her gimmick when she was with Savage, Dibiase and Michaels. She wasn't just using it for the leering men (and boys apparently) but I'm sure the thought crossed her mind that it was also bordering on offensive to the more prudish fans. It probably would have been cheap heat anywhere else, but in the largely family-friendly WWF it must have felt subversive.