Pro Wrestling Only

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus do they really need 4 people to broadcast this PPV. I mean with the different countries on commentary they could field a full baseball team

4 people on commentary yet only Mauro and JBL ever say anything of substance.

People don't watch Smackdown. You should, it's great.

that might have been the only time where a fire extinguisher was an effective finish. I mean the whole can looked to be used on that one.

Like that Nikki when she gets mad goes all Meisha Tate in the outfit.

The timing of the Natalya wedding ring commercial and Carmella spilled the beans was perfect.

Granted this is more terrible commentary but are they really trying to convince people that the Miz doesn't know what to do with a ladder? I mean he did win a Money in the Bank Ladder match many years ago

Love how they are using the ladder for lots of spots not involving climbing. Usually these WWE ladder matches turn into run into an endless list of run up the ladder and fall spots

not getting the hate for this match at all. I mean if all you want in ladder matches is being falling down a lot then the TLC main event will take care of that. Love the use of the ladder to hurt Dolph's leg

It's getting good now. Miz is selling his ass off.

I think that the expectations of every single ladder match being an overblown spotfest might hurt this match for some, but this is actually a great match that happens to have a ladder in it.

My issue with it is is feels like they're having a ladder spotfest at the expense of a wrestling match. It picked up a bit with the leg work but until then it was basically playing with props.