Pro Wrestling Only

[2016-11-27-Promociones MDA] Delta vs Galactar (Mask vs Mask)

JimArg

Somebody explain to me where this match came from and why it was so good. It is a mascara against mascara of two wrestlers that I have never seen in a singles until now.

The first fall is not too much, although it serves to establish Galactar as rudo, there is a fairly good chain wrestling sequence sequence and the final submission is great. I prefer apuestas with longer primeras, but whatever.

The second starts with Delta looking to equate things quickly, making a ridiculous spot (although quite cool in its ridiculousness, being honest) to get a quick comeback. He wins the fall with another cool submission. To this moment I liked what I had seen, but I wasn't convinced on developing almost the entire match in the tercera, specially having Canis / Trauma as a point of comparison only a few months ago.

However, it far exceeded my expectations, it has ridiculous dives where they almost kill themselves (and kill people in the audience), nearfalls with lots of drama, revenge spots, BROOM SHOTS, violent strike exchanges, etc. It also has a superplex followed by a michinoku driver (just because I bought completely that false fall I'll give it a pass) and a false ending that was not very convincing. Other than that, it's a very good match, worth a watch just for the brooms.

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [2016-11-27-Promociones MDA] Delta vs Galactar (Mask vs Mask)