Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Hall of Fame 2017

SteveJRogers

So if the spoiler list is accurate, who inducts them? My guess:

DDP: Jake and Hall

Rude: Austin or Heyman (i'd like to see Jesse Ventura, but i dont think WWE trusts him with a live mic)

Christian: Edge

Natural Disasters: Jimmy Hart

IRS: Dibiase

Regal: Not sure who could induct him. It'd be nice to have whoever the current NXT champion is by that time to induct him as a tie-in to NXT. Heck, if push comes to shove, they could even get Bill Dundee (who managed him in WCW) to do it.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rude: Austin or Heyman (i'd like to see Jesse Ventura, but i dont think WWE trusts him with a live mic)

Regal: Not sure who could induct him. It'd be nice to have whoever the current NXT champion is by that time to induct him as a tie-in to NXT. Heck, if push comes to shove, they could even get Bill Dundee (who managed him in WCW) to do it.

Oh the idea of Jesse having in sort of legit involvement with WWE in 2017 would be amazing especially since he is completely bat-shit insane with the conspiracy stuff now.

I'd imagine HHH would induct Regal since HHH has been giving credit to Regal for his career for like a decade now.

Ok, so that answers the "headliner" question for sure.

I will be a little surprised if he works Mania, but not shocked. Personally, it isn't high on my wish list or anything, but I can see them booking him against Shane or Cena. I can also see them making him a special Ref for Goldberg v Brock (ugh) or something like that.

Well they did Sting last year and Angle this year, if they continue to induct the TNA Hall of Famers, the Dudley Boyz should be next year!

LOL! At least Angle and Dudleys are legit from the WWE perspective, with Sting being one of those "we're trying to be all inclusive to those whom we have video libraries of" picks (though to be fair, a number of the WCW HOFers weren't exactly JCP/Georgia/Florida stalwarts, so there is precedence in a promotion wanting to induct legends in regardless to time spent in promotions/territories the Hall supposedly is set up to honor). It will be one of those hell frozen over days if Jeff Jarrett or the Hebners ever get inducted!

BTW, to finish up the TNA HOF inductees (Sting, Angle, Not Dudleys, Jarrett, Hebner and Gail Kim), I can see Kim as a future "class padding" women's division pick. There's been worse picks.

Back on Kurt, I wonder if this was what made them push so hard for the TNA library last month. Sure they have more than enough for Angle's career, but those 7-8 years in TNA do have stuff worth spotlighting (Samoa Joe, Main Event Mafia stuff, etc).

They Hadys are getting in next year..... watch.

Also legit from a WWE perspective! =;)

Okay, who presents:

Some suggestions:

John Cena

Eric Angle (change things up, go with a family member who at least has made an appearance on WWF TV)

Maybe Shane or Austin

Maybe Bruno?

I could maybe see Brisco or Patterson inducting Kurt. It wouldn't be my pick but I could see HBK do it too

Off-topic......Radiohead was a huge band in the late 90's into the mid 2000's. Maybe it's my age (35) but to me at their peak they were much bigger than Motorhead. I saw them live in 2001-2002 where they legit filled a 70 thousand plus venue. Don't think Motorhead ever did that, and I'm a fan of both bands so this isn't a potshot