Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Hall of Fame 2017

SteveJRogers

I could see that happening as a family-approved type deal, presuming the two are close.

WWE would be stupid to downplay the WCW run though. He did his best work, and the thing he is perhaps best known for is appearing on the two shows the same night (though I'm sure WWE would downplay that for obvious reasons).

Speaking of, is DDP still a lock at this point? And Vader?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those names are under "rampant speculation". Can't call anyone a lock just yet. Even the leaked names last year didn't all pan out.

I'm not saying WWE should or shouldn't downplay his 91-94 WCW run, but with the way they do things, I bet most of his video package will be late 80s WWF footage.

Looks like a great hall of fame class this year. I really do hope Vader can make it in before he passes.

I'm 100% positive Vader isn't passing soon. He's been angling hard to get into the HOF for years, and I think he's clearly working this health thing hoping WWE will put him in thinking he's about to die. Announces he's got two years to live, gets a bunch of retweets/trending/sheet talk. Then he makes a tweet saying a second doc said he was fine and wasn't dying, got retweets, deleted it. Then said DDP Yoga CURED him of all of his health issues, got retweets, deleted it. Now he's got a t shirt he's selling.

He also posted pictures of him after a "car wreck" that should have killed him and the pictures clearly had pretty poor make up looking like he had been in a wreck. And then...he deleted them. If you've ever interacted with Vader on twitter, you will know that he just makes up easily verifiable shit and then begs to get inducted into the HOF.

Looks like a great hall of fame class this year. I really do hope Vader can make it in before he passes.

I'm 100% positive Vader isn't passing soon. He's been angling hard to get into the HOF for years, and I think he's clearly working this health thing hoping WWE will put him in thinking he's about to die. Announces he's got two years to live, gets a bunch of retweets/trending/sheet talk. Then he makes a tweet saying a second doc said he was fine and wasn't dying, got retweets, deleted it. Then said DDP Yoga CURED him of all of his health issues, got retweets, deleted it. Now he's got a t shirt he's selling.

He also posted pictures of him after a "car wreck" that should have killed him and the pictures clearly had pretty poor make up looking like he had been in a wreck. And then...he deleted them. If you've ever interacted with Vader on twitter, you will know that he just makes up easily verifiable shit and then begs to get inducted into the HOF.

If that's true then that's sad. I've always been a fan but that's a crappy thing to do.