Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
ShittyLittleBoots

[2017-01-28-EVOLVE 77] DUSTIN vs Matt Riddle

This was a No Holds Barred match, and it was absolutely wild. Chuckie T has always been really good in these, remember really loving the one he had vs. El Generico in 2009, and this one was great. To start it off, Matt Riddle beat the crap out of him, and to get the advantage, DUSTIN had to get chair involved, and from then on, they just went balls to the walls with the no DQ gimmick and worked a hellacious sprint. ****

This was a very good plunder brawl. They waste very little time and start beating the shit outta each other right of the bat. The violence escalates, and the spots get nastier, as the match progresses. DUSTIN's tope con hilo through the table was insane, and they did also did a much better variation of the Owens-Reigns chair-stacking spot. Riddle stomping the shit outta DUSTIN right after putting him through the stack of chairs made for an awesome finish. I hesitate to call this great because I thought there was a lack of hatred to the match. The intensity was there, but that didn't translate into hatred for me. Very good match, though. Rating: ***¾