Pro Wrestling Only

Quotable wrestling

Loss

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alfdogg

"I knew more about wrestling at the ripe age of nine then he has in his entire life, yet out of respect I allowed him to lead the match." Bret Hart commenting on his first match with Ric Flair after having read Flair's book

Guest HarleyQuinn

"So now, Triple H, the Rock says, whacha gonna do, when the twenty-four...no wait, that's not it...to be the man, woooo! you gotta beat...no, that's not it...ooh yeah dig...aw, dammit, that's not it either..oh, wait, this is it...I am..the best there is, the best...no, that damn sure ain't it. This is it. The most electrifying line in sports entertainment today, if ya smell what the Rock is cookin'!" - The Rock to Triple H after the DX as Corporation Parody Skit.

"Hold on, hold on! Hold on just one second here. David Penzer, you unintelligible, moronic, high-voiced, dweeb! You know nothing about the sport of pro wrestling, and you know nothing about these fine competitors coming out today. So I'm gonna do all the Jerichoholics a great favor. I'm gonna introduce all of the contestants in the Cruiserweight battle royal. And yes, ladies and gentlemen, one of these fine contestants will get a chance at the Cruiserweight belt. They'll never win it, but tonight you're gonna see a great match from a great competitor! Let's down, get down to the list here."

"Comin' out first, from Sochimilko, Mexico... You notice this guy's hat NEVER comes off. He's the master of TRIK-TRAK, the master of DA FUNK, he is SUPER CALO! Look at those moves, ladies and gentlemen! He's got about a 1 in 10 chance of winning, maybe."

"Coming out next, from El Paso, Mexico! This guy used to be a great bartender, but it hasn't translated to his wrestling skills. He's the scourge of the illustrious Guerrero family, he is Chavo Guerrero Jr! Maybe a 2 out of 10 chance of winning."

"Coming out next, from Mexico! This is a rags to riches story, from selling chimichangas on the streets to WCW! Ciclope!"

"Now we got Damien... He can't afford a mask, he's using paint! But sooner or later, he's gonna buy a mask, I guarantee you that!"

"Here we go! The winner of the Lou Ferrigno lookalike contest! This guy's also from Mexico, ELLLLL DAAANDYYY!"

"Coming out next, he's the World Welterlightfeatherweightpesa champion! He is EL GRILLO!"

"Now this guy pulled up in a nice rusted-out '68 El Camino Chevy! He's the UGLIEST man in our sport today! He's the illustrious Quasijuice Guerrera!"

"A former champion in many countries, he's gonna rock rock 'til he drops, rock rock never stop, MARTY JANNETTY, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"

"Coming up next, from Allentown, PA! He is a lost and lonely soul, his name is Kidman! And Kidman, I got some calamine lotion for you after the show."

"This guy's the true SHOOTER of WCW! Does he have a chance? 0 out of 10, no way. He's Evan Karagias, ladies and gents."

"OH YAH, straight from Minneapolis, Minnesota, OH YAH! I want my Loverboy tape back, Lenny Lane!"

"And of course we got Psychosees... He's gotta lotta hubcaps in his collection. If you need one, he'll procure you one for you after the show."

"This guy is Silver King! If he wins 12 more matches, he'll be upgraded to Golden King."

"This guy is Johnny... Singer? Johnny Swinger? Have you ever heard of this guy? I haven't. 0 out of 10 chance of winning, no chance."

"And last but last least,(?) representing Villanos 1 through 62! From the illustrious Villano family, he is VILLANO... FOUR!!! Ladies and gentleman, those are your contestants in tonight's battle royal. I'm going to the back for a coffee, 'cause none of these guys will EVER, EVER beat me for my belt."

- Chris Jericho's introductions to the WCW Cruiserweight battle royal, at Slamboree 1998

Christian: "Man, after I heard you talk to Bischoff and enter the Royal Rumble, I did the same thing and now I?m in the Rumble too. Me!"

Jericho: "That is great news."

Christian: "Yeah."

Jericho: "Now you can help me win the Rumble so I can regain the Championship. This is tremendous. It?s great. This is awesome."

Christian: "Whoa whoa whoa. Hey, hold on a sec. It?s every man for himself in the Rumble and you know what, I wanna win it. I?m gonna win the Rumble."

Jericho: "Christian, I was the very first Undisputed Champion. I?m going to win the Royal Rumble."

Christian: "So what. I?ve held every title there is to hold except the World Title and I want it."

Jericho: "I?m a three time Tag Team champion."

Christian: "Well, I?m a nine time Tag Team champion."

Jericho: "Well, you?re a nine time loser."

Christian: "Well, your beard is stupid."

Jericho: "Well, your tattoo doesn?t look like anything, it?s a blotch of ink."

Christian: "Yeah, well at least Shawn Michaels didn?t kick my face off."

- Vitamin C, before the 2003 Royal Rumble.

Guest HarleyQuinn

Wrestlemania 8 Interview between Roddy Piper & Bret Hart. Self-transcribed.

Roddy Piper: We have arrived. Ya know I gotta say first of all man, I gotta tell ya how much I loved your family. I gotta tell ya how much I loved your mother. I know'd you, I know'd this guy, tinsy bin nyah'd a grasshopper. I know, I remember when they were changing your potty pants. I remember even when, of course he wasn't potty trained until he was 7, but ahhhh, everybody's got their problems. I remember tying bows in our shoes when we were kids, of course your shoes were always tied together, doesn't matter! Doesn't matter to me, cause I remember when Mrs. Hart used to come down man, she used to make dem sandwiches, throw all that bologna, of course there was only 1 piece of bologna, but that don't matter I was hungry! She'd come up and she'd go like this *pinches Bret's cheek*

Bret Hart: *pushes hand away* Keep your hands to yourself.

Roddy Piper: Oh...keep them, oh this is nice huh. Here I am having a little fun, trying to make you at ease, gonna have a nice time, but keep them to yourself, gonna have a nice contest and here you wanna be a hero all of a sudden huh! You want to be a hot shot all of a sudden. You want your belt all of a sudden is that the idea huh?

Bret Hart: Look, all I care about is one thing. I want to win back the Intercontinental belt, you got it and I'm gonna take it. *Bret pats belt which is wrapped around Piper's waist* That's...

Roddy Piper: *shove's Bret's hand away* You keep your hands to yourself! *shoves Bret in the chest with both hands* Let me help you out a little bit buddy, we can settle our diff...

Bret Hart: We could do this right here ya know.

Roddy Piper: Oh yeah, you damn bet there is Jack.

Bret Hart: We could do this right here.

Roddy Piper: Then why do it here when I could have a million people watch me rip your head off. *Piper turns and starts to walk away*

Bret Hart: *yanks Piper around* You would've had me, now you wouldn't have. *Piper raises fist, ready to punch*

Roddy Piper: Bye-bye...Bye-Bye! *yanks arm out of Bret's grip* Bye-bye!!

Bret Hart: *points at Piper as he walks away* You're gonna lose.

Roddy Piper: *over Mean Gene* I don't think so! Not today! Should be mine! *points to IC Title*

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

"I'd have a sex change before I ever went back to WCW." -- Kevin Nash, 1995, one year before going back to WCW

I always knew that cancerous sack of shit had no balls.

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

"What the hell happened to that sweet little rasslin' show we were doin' every Monday?"

Kevin Nash on Nitro.

You booked it into the ground is what happened to it you fucking asslick.

Guest KingPK

Edge and Christian putting words to Benoit's theme:

"He is Chris Benoit and he's really mad

He is Chris Benoit and he's really ang-reeeeeeee"

Guest The Metal Maniac

"Foley is the commisioner

Likes to wear big red flannel shirts" - Foley putting words to his own theme after talking with E&C

"It will be soon...but not tonight. I'm not quite ready. I've won and lost many things in my career...championships, blood...but I've never main-evented at Wrestlemania. This is my chance...my last chance. In my way there is a man and that man has my gold...my ticket to Wrestlemania. HHH may be the Game, he may be that damn good, he may be the best in the industry - I should know - but he is no Cactus Jack, and he never will be. For 15 years I've been chasing this dream. In that time I've endured dozens of fractures, hundreds of stitches, countless nights I've bled. You may say, "This is no dream, this is a nightmare!" Maybe. But this is MY nightmare, and I decide when I wake up!" - Foley's opening speech at NWO 2000.