Pro Wrestling Only

Jim Breaks Arrested For Beating Wife To Death

Beast

God damn the Mirror is such a fish wrapper. The lines where the article reads:

"Donna was said to be a penniless alcoholic who suffered from asthma."

and

"...her love of partying overtook her and she ended up living in a cave and surviving on handouts from pals"

are just total victim blaming and justification for what he might have done. They're framing the narrative so that he isn't portrayed in such a bad light. It's like "Well, he had this dog, and the dog was getting grumpy in it's old age, so he put the dog out of it's misery." He took her in, married her, and after she had her problems with addiction he decided that he'd had enough, didn't want her on the street, so, well, f*** it, I'll just kill her.

I hate this world sometimes.

I didn't think Benoit. I was thinking Verne Gagne.

I think closer to Jimmy Snuka. Domestic violence that isn't intended as murder, but leads to such. I suspect some degree of mental illness though simply due to his age.

Regarding the Mirror article, I've learned not to trust any paper that uses phrases like "confided in pals" in their articles.

Whatever really happened, I suppose we will know at some point. Damn shame at the end of the day whatever that turns out to be.