Pro Wrestling Only

Summerslam 2017, or How to get through a 6 hour show with a little help from your friends at PWO

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 25 minutes late,but I'm here now, right? I missed what, one match? I just turned it on to see Alexa Bliss' eyelashes falling off.

I feel like they should be a color coded tag team.

Oof, Sasha wiping out always make me feel dirty, like I'm watching Faces of Death 6 or something.

I'm 25 minutes late,but I'm here now, right? I missed what, one match? I just turned it on to see Alexa Bliss' eyelashes falling off.

I feel like they should be a color coded tag team.

It started at 7, you missed 4 or 5 matches. It's not been good.

I know I am in the minority but the womens matches have been the only really good matches on the PPV part of this show

So every title is going to change hands tonight except the guy that probably should have the belt taken off of him

Naomi/Nattie would have been really good if it was shorter. New Day/Usos was a good match though,.

So, I'm still in my "Rusev is simply waiting out his contract expiration" camp, how about you guys? I imagine he's being pretty blunt that there's no way he's re-signing at this point.

After the way they've treated him, how could he not feel that way? He's really damn good, and they've not done squat with him.

Although, who knows. Maybe he doesn't want to walk away from the money. Not everybody is a Ryback, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger. There is no shame in his staying if that is the best way to make a living. I guess it all depends which is more important to him, money or professional success.

Oh come on. I miss 5 matches and none of them are Finn vs Bray? Yeah, I'm putting Defenders on. Someone tell me if there's some cool ring graphics. They spent way too much developing that to only do it once. Maybe it can be a montage of him planking (or whatever the hell it is he does with that pose) in front of national monuments to send fear into the hearts of all.

Christ on a Cross... this show has been dreadfully dull. Show vs Cass really should have been on the pre-show. Rusev vs Orton seems like it could have been accomplished on any ol Smackdown. Thank God the women brought it. They have easily been the show's highlights so far.

Moral of this show: If it's a big, super long WWE PPV, expect to be significantly disappointed every god damned time. Mania was trash, this is trash, the only thing preventing the Rumble from always being trash is that they don't do super mega shows with it. A blind man could have seen that this show was going to be infuriating.

So......I stepped out for a smoke right when Orton-Rusev was about to start figuring it would be a bullshit nothing match......like 5 minutes later I come back inside and Bliss and Naomi are wrestling!!! WTF happened. I'm guessing a quick RKO finish.

Also, I know I've said it here before, multiple times, but "The Demon" is so not over with me. I like Balor Club Finn.....and I liked when he did different paint stuff for every big NJPW show (Venom, Joker, etc)......I just don't like this as a "thing". And Wyatt is boring as fuck at this point, so this is another nothing match to me

So......I stepped out for a smoke right when Orton-Rusev was about to start figuring it would be a bullshit nothing match......like 5 minutes later I come back inside and Bliss and Naomi are wrestling!!! WTF happened. I'm guessing a quick RKO finish.

That's exactly what happened to me, except in my case I took my dogs out into the yard to pee. We were only out there for a couple of minutes, and when I came back inside I couldn't figure out what the hell happened, since Orton had been making his entrance when I went outside. I had to rewind my PVR to see the "match."

And jesus christ it's not even 9pm est yet. I hope the two title matches and the Shield match deliver.

After the Usos-New Day match I was like "that was a hell of a hot match to start......they set the bar......for better or worse" and so far it's for the worse IMO. I think the 4 way will rock balls, but man.......these long shows are......long shows