Pro Wrestling Only

Summerslam 2017, or How to get through a 6 hour show with a little help from your friends at PWO

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get this new formula they have where they get the crowd super hot with the opener and then just proceed to shit on them for match after match before they might give them one thing they want to see. This show has just been awful. They beat you down to the point where something good finally happens and you don't care anymore. This is just depressing, why did I waste my night on this,

I don't get this new formula they have where they get the crowd super hot with the opener and then just proceed to shit on them for match after match before they might give them one thing they want to see. This show has just been awful. They beat you down to the point where something good finally happens and you don't care anymore. This is just depressing, why did I waste my night on this,

It vaguely reminds me of Hunter's long heel reigns?

You know, based on the four participants there is pretty much no way they can fuck this match or the result up...but based on this entire show I am morbidly curious to see if WWE could actually pull it off. And I have confidence they can, somehow.

Maybe they'll insert James Ellesworth as a last minute addition and put the belt on him.

You know, based on the four participants there is pretty much no way they can fuck this match or the result up...but based on this entire show

Reigns winning the title wouldn't be?

The fans will shit on it - some of them at least - but from a quality standpoint, it still wouldn't suck like that last match. Or any of the matches before it, for that matter.