Pro Wrestling Only

PWO 1988 - 1992 Draft Discussion

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really regret not picking Warrior... talk about a man perfect for the moon.

That's what I was thinking with the Doom pick. Warrior vs Quake on the moon? That would have been amazing.

Literally 20 minutes after I was like... man I should had picked Warrior, hope he is still around.

Oh well, I have more awesomeness to come.

Warrior on the moon would have been awesome, but interested to see what happens since he's on the same roster as Sting.

Friendly reminder, we're close to starting round 4 once Jetlag makes his picks, so if you're one the first four or five people picking in the round and know you won't have access to check and make a pick during the next few hours, please consider leaving a proxy pick with someone so we can keep things moving along.

Friendly reminder, we're close to starting round 4 once Jetlag makes his picks, so if you're one the first four or five people picking in the round and know you won't have access to check and make a pick during the next few hours, please consider leaving a proxy pick with someone so we can keep things moving along.

Yes. Please.

I can probably figure this out myself but how much did Luger/Sid work against each other in 1990-early 91? I'm not sure I can remember seeing the two of them against each other but there has to be a bunch of TV tags or something.

They were a house show pairing in December/January and there's a March Worldwide match on Youtube.

I can probably figure this out myself but how much did Luger/Sid work against each other in 1990-early 91? I'm not sure I can remember seeing the two of them against each other but there has to be a bunch of TV tags or something.

They were a house show pairing in December/January and there's a March Worldwide match on Youtube.

There's also that Clash match where Luger hit the clothesline right off the bat and pinned him.

Sid just reinforces Matt's comment about the steroid trial, that's a lot of juiced up beef (but also loaded with charisma and star quality).

Anyone up for picking a 1-2 hour window this weekend to do the rest of the draft live? Like in a group chat like fantasy football drafts are done?

Anyone who can't could leave a list with one of us.

I'm not super familiar with group chats, but there seem to be a lot of apps available for free.

I think it comes down to proxy lists... I know it sucks... but if you have your list of guys that you want send it to me so we can keep going. We have had a couple of time limits due to different time zones and living in different countries and such which I understand. With 35 rounds... we have a long road ahead if we keep at this pace.

It would be hard for me this weekend. I've been hoping the draft would move quicker since I'm going to be without communication from Sunday evening until some point Saturday. I'll leave a proxy list, but I was hoping we'd make it through at least ten rounds before that so as not to have to leave a long proxy list (and not be able to adapt plans as people are picked). At this rate I don't know if I'll make more than 5 picks out of 35 before going dark.