Pro Wrestling Only

The 10,000 person crowd

sek69

Pretty much every luchador who could draw is booked for Vegas on that day. Honestly 4 shows in one weekend in Vegas that have LA Park, Rey Jr, Pentagon Jr, Fenix, Mil Mascaras, Ultimo Dragon, Tiger, Puma, Felino, Blue Demon Jr, Konnan, Maximo, Juvi, Super Crazy, Mascarita Dorada, Super Astro, Pirata Morgan, and Solar already announced sounds better than anything All Together could come up with.

Not to throw a wrench into things but Fenix and Pentagon Jr. have been confirmed for All In.

Frankly I would think Volador Jr. is the next most likely name.

The Friday night show of the lucha expo is being advertised as Rey Jr vs Pentagon Jr....

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was thinking about the main event of the show. It can't be a singles match. There are so many intersecting angles and feuds with loose ends that need to be tied up that it feels like they're building to a 5 on 5 match or 4 on 4 match of some sort. I'm thinking either an elimination tag or Wargames style cage match that wraps up all the ongoing Bullet Club melodrama. Or a multiman match that has some sort of big betrayal that can extend one or two of the feuds for another 6 monthes while wrapping up other feuds.

Was thinking about the main event of the show. It can't be a singles match. There are so many intersecting angles and feuds with loose ends that need to be tied up that it feels like they're building to a 5 on 5 match or 4 on 4 match of some sort. I'm thinking either an elimination tag or Wargames style cage match that wraps up all the ongoing Bullet Club melodrama. Or a multiman match that has some sort of big betrayal that can extend one or two of the feuds for another 6 monthes while wrapping up other feuds.

I think it's some kind of War Games style match. Dark horse (although I doubt NJPW lets them do it) - Okada v. Omega, with Bucks v. Cody/Page underneath.

Are they going to try and stream this? Because I'd happily throw these guys some cash to watch this live.

I would think only if they get the 10k tickets sold, or atleast that would be smart. You want people to think they have to be there live to see it.

• 2 weeks later...