Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Edwin

[2000-12-20-FMW-Year End Sensation] Kintaro Kanemura & Kodo Fuyuki & Tetsuhiro Kuroda vs Masato Tanaka & Jado & Gedo (Barbed Wire Street Fight Scramble Bunkhouse Double Hell Death)

This is a barbed wire street fight scramble bunkhouse double hell death match. So what that really means is there's a barbed wire bat hanging on top of the ring with two sides of the ropes covered in barbed wire a ladder to grab the barbed bat some boards covered in barbed wire on the outside of the ring and a table in the ring.

This is nowhere near as chaotic or fun as the previous Onita Pro no rope barbed multi man main event matches we have previously throughout the year. I don't want to sound negative or extremely nitpicky, but this felt actually pretty coordinated at times. I also disliked how they built towards the scramble for the baseball wire bat, yet it wasn't really used with much significance and was just used as another prop in the match. Thought this was rather underwhelming.

I guess my taste in wrestling have changed drastically as I was really high on these back when I originally watched all of these FMW matches some 15 or so years ago.